I Played Ryan Reynolds' Bestie

7/10/2011 12:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

The 39-year-old resurfaced at the Outfest Film Festival in L.A. on Thursday, looking festive.

0708_memba_reveal

Richard was once engaged to Tiffani-Amber Thiessen.

According to IMDB, Richard recently built a waterfall in his backyard.

Sandra

It's a shame he doesn't get more roles. He is such a great actor with an amazing personality.

lanie

I agree - he is a good actor. I loved that show although it wasn't on long. Traylor Howard from Monk was on that show too. She's a great actress as well.

Natasha

wow!!!! Handsome!!! I love his eyes....

JB

He still looks really good, and I always liked him as an actor.

Carl

Funny you post this. Part of me still thinks of Ryan as "that guy from Two Guys..."

StevenB

Is there anyone Tiffani Theissen hasn't been with?

JoJo

I love him. Did any one see him in Rita Rocks? He is so talented.

JarJarBinks

After reading the first few posts, it's heart-warming to know Richard's agent still cares enough to dispatch a team of phony posters pretending to be interestedly familiar enough with this guy's acting talents(Notice, I don't put "acting" or "talents" in quotations...you're welcome, Richard)to comment so positively as if to encourage looks from casting directors. So transparent...

JarJarBinks

@StevenB,

Yeah, you. Of course, much like yourself, she likes men, so it would never work.

Galahad

@JarJarBinks "...interestedly familiar enough with..."

After reading JarJarBinks post it's heart-warming to know TMZ cares enough to dispatch someone to post incoherent comments so that stupid people feel welcome on the site.

JarJarBinks

@Galahad

"Incoherent"?...says the pedant who was compelled enough to post with such clench-fisted scorn. Apparently, considering your obvious emotional investment, you understood perfectly.

Predictably, my cleverly biting post invited the wrath-filled riposte of the very "team" I so effectively(hence your response) exposed.

"After reading the first few posts, it's heart-warming to know Richard's agent still cares enough to dispatch a team of phony posters pretending to be familiar enough with this guy's acting talents(Notice, I don't put "acting" or "talents" in quotations...you're welcome, Richard)to comment so positively as if to encourage looks from casting directors. So transparent..."

Galahad,
Now you can amend your grammatical error...since you're given to such unashamed pedantry. Also, you'll have to try much harder if you intend on securing Richard some speaking roles.

Curiously, you didn't bother to countervail the central message of my mostly trenchant post, instead, you suggest I'm "stupid" due to a single instance of clumsy verbiage. Silly person, of course you know I'm smart. Mega Society smart, in fact. Of course it makes you insecure. And of course that's why you bothered to respond at all...that and you have some personal interest in Richard Ruccolo. So transparent...

Shenagins

I call BS: no one using the handle JarJarBinks and (this is the key part) posting at TMZ is "Mega Society smart".

TORI

BAD NOSEJOB!!!

Saxyroro

Will always be Pete, Berg and Sharon. Johnny too!!! I think Johnny came out the best :)

CarolynAB

Not to worry, Richard. You're nice looking, you have some fans, and judging from the response to "Green Lantern" maybe this Ryan Reynolds isn't all that, anyway.