« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Bosh Wedding -- Renewing Vows for $300,000

7/10/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He got married in secret three months ago, but now Miami Heat star Chris Bosh is taking his marriage public -- renewing his vows at a BLOWOUT wedding ceremony costing nearly $300,000.

0708-chris-bosh-adrienne-williams-ex

It's all set to go down July 16th at an undisclosed hotel in Miami -- and sources connected with the event tell TMZ, Bosh threw down the deposit on 100 rooms for guests. Hope he has a Black Card!

But that's pennies compared to the food -- which, we're told, could run Bosh as much as $250,000.

And it doesn't end there ... because that doesn't even include pre- and post-wedding activities like the welcome dinner and Sunday brunch.

And everyone knows, you GOTTA have that Sunday brunch. Bellinis, anyone?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sin D

And her pretty smile stretches all the way to the bank. Dice WAS right... s _ _ k _ i _ k til ya get a mansion.

Jackie

Bad grammar.

MDK

I could sit here all day and point out the obvious reasons why this won't last but yeah, what's with the freakin pager?

He's young enough that he can get divorced from her, give her half and still make back enough money to be comfortable. I can't pity any guy that marries a gold digger because it's all he can get. If he can't see that she's only there for the money then that's his problem. If he wasn't so goofy he wouldn't have this problem.

Damon

Was this picture taken in 1989?

What's with the pager?

cris

TMZ what is the bride's name? A good reporter would have the details witout the grammatical errors! wtf!

x

NOT BEING PREJUDICAL BUT WHY DO BLACK MEN ALWAYS GO FOR WHITE BLONDE WOMEN. SAD.

Skar

Everytime you see a black athlete, you see them with a white woman. These women are only with them because of money.. love? HA..

Wishes

Skar 16 minutes ago

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Yes, and the black athletes only want white women because white is right. Once they "taste" the sweet white women, they NEVER do back to black women. They are addicted to white flesh.

Jonny B Good

Sick, real sick!!

Mikki

Her name is Adrienne Williams and she is Black. A lighter shade, but she's Black.

jim

OK, I'm going to say this as carefully as I can so as not to sound racist. Full disclosure - I am a white male.
When I see black male superstars marrying white, blond females, I always wonder what black females think about this. When a white male chooses a mate, his trophy wife is very seldom ever a black female. Isn't this the worst form of racial statement for Bosh to make? It says to me "Black chicks aren't good enough for me." It makes me wonder if the only group less respected in this culture than black males is black females.

Bob Frapples

He's so Tall...she has to go "UP" on him!...yeah this will work..this Marriage will Last..He looks Faithful..hmm hmm..I'm sure of it!

TheTruth

jim about an hour ago

She is black herself...you dumb@ss

branmore

old boi just looks DISGUSTED to be touching a woman. lol

captain canada