CARMEN-GEDDON -- What's the Rush?

7/16/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With CARMAGEDDON in full effect -- most of Hollywood is on lock down. So what better time to kick back and enjoy Carmen Electra's very own bumper-to-bumper action in ... CARMEN-GEDDON!

071511_carmengeddon_launch

NDNchief

Carmen has been around for awhile now. She has a long shelf life. I can't really hate or snark on her. She seems nice or at least hides it well.

Sin D

Like a fine wine, this lady just keeps getting better.

BetterThanYou

EWWWWWWWW!! Isn't she a grandma now? What if she falls down and breaks a hip?

Dennis Johnson

Did you know....That Carmen was born on Hitlers birthdat April 20.

nephilim3

Thank you TMZ for allowing me to pleasure myself with your photo montage

BitterKittens

She has always looked like an old lady. She's fugly... just don't see the attraction at all. check out this for great HWs stuff: www.stoopidhousewives.com

FreeWill

Beautiful! I always like her

Ernie

Carmen Electra is old and a "nobody" who cares about CARMAGEDDON all she is doing is trying to jump start her career. At her age nobody wants her. Plus she needs the money. She'd be better off finding someone with money and doing appearances that's all she's go for, she's a nobody. I once said "you don't stay a hottie for ever". She's no longer a hottie.

Jackie

She is f!cking cute. I would do her anytime with my strap-on:)

ciimonstr

the freeway is CLOSED, B**ches!

Lori

why do they all do that 'shh' signal? oh yeah, because its all a big secret, them and their 'personas' split minds, fractured, beta programmed sex slaves...

CC

How appropriate to related Carmen E. with the 405 construction, she's likely been ridden as much if not more than the 405.

Evan Benz

TMZ Comment Flashbacks -

Evan Benz circa 1992: Carmen Electra is HOT !!!!
Evan Benz circa 1994: Carmen Electra is WAY HOT !!!
Evan Benz circa 1998 : Carmen Electra is F'in HOT !!!
Evan Benz circa 2002: OMG ! Carmen Electra is F'in HOT !!!
Evan Benz circa 2004 : DAMM !!! WTF !!!! Carmen Electra is F'in HOT !!!
Evan Benz circa 2007: Joan Jett . . . um .. . . . . okay.
Evan Benz circa 2011: All these years and she's still half necked, trying to take my money.
Carmen Electra ain't taking no more of my money !!!!!

edd

anybody that would bang dennis rodman don"t appeal to me in any way.

Lori

Grow the F**k up already...she's played a sexy kitten for so long.....it's old already. Nothing wrong with being sexy, just stop playing the little kitten....have some class

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments