Casey Anthony

RELEASED

7/16/2011 9:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Casey Anthony has been released from Orange County Jail in Orlando, FL.

Casey Anthony Released From Jail
Anthony walked out of jail shortly after midnight ET on Sunday, accompanied by two sheriff's deputies and her attorney, Jose Baez.

She was behind bars for nearly three years and was acquitted on July 5 in the murder of her daughter Caylee.

Anthony was found guilty of four misdemeanor counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer. She was sentenced to one year in jail and a $1,000 fine for each count.

She was released with time served.

0717_casey_anthony_release_video

Jim in Cali

she looks hot in her hot pink shirt. Ready to party Casey!!!

Angie

Hide your kids,everybody!!!

Puckett

"This chick is a Moron! :-) A Blonde for SURE!! Mountain of evidence...how laughable. Please, go get some education you bimbo."

----

She's got all the makings of a Nancy Grace follower, she probably already is.

Dazestr

Yeah I'm so happy for her ..F*ck all u haters ...she probably bumpin Kanye West "Can't tell me Nothing"

Flash

I think she did it but I'd still really like to bend her over and give it to her hard and deep.

Lee

Love it..... a plane carried a banner over the jail earlier in the day saying "guilty bitch". Paid from a Canadian radio station.

Pegasus

And you can bet that millions of people will be looking for her! I personally look forward to the day, when I hear on the news how someone somewhere has served justice on her. For example: raping and beating her and leaving her for dead somewhere. Whatever happens to her - I sure won't shed a tear for her!

Let the hunting begin!

Ashley

Okay, let me ask you this question...would an INNOCENT person wait 31 days to report the missing or dead child? NO. Would an innocent person get a tattoo that means "beautiful life" after she knows her daughter's dead? No. Would an innocent person have a decomposed hair in the trunk of her car? No. It could have been an accident with the chloroform, but that's still manslaughter. Casey is no way innocent to the death of her child.

Master Po

Whats funny is she is like 300x's hotter than the hags commenting on her and who are all bent out of shape. Its good to see she kept her killer figure in jail. Now its time to get boy crazy!

Leoangel

I trust the law... I trust that she will be charged federally and tried that route; since it doesn't violate the double jeopardy rule... and for the idiots who say it doesn't; study your damn law books, and look up the duel sovereignty clause...

the sea

She probably thinks her attorneys really care about her. lol!

She's a gravy train for as long as it lasts, and then they will discard her like she did with her daughter.

toasty

she just got on a plane at the executive airport. she's gone from FLA but not from Karma.

The Neko Nation

@ cherries, You silly uneducated skank. You must be one of Casey's party buddies. Oh my child is missing when in reality I killed her but I won't tell anyone for a month and I will just party with this other douche bag cherries.

Puckett

Pegasus less than a minute ago

Let the hunting begin!

---

Wait! WAIT Everybody! Quite down, Pegasus is channeling Nancy Grace right now...

scorpiobelief81

people need to get over it if she is innocent or guilty it dont matter there was a reasonable doubt so they had to let her go thats how the system works no matter how they personally feel they have to go from what was in court shes going to have a hard life to live so let her try to start over everyone has the right to try things over i dont believe she needs anymore kids and should get her tubes ripped out but other than that i hope she does ok with her new life people need to get over things and not dwell on it move on and just deal with ur own lives and not hers