Justin and Selena

Malibu WEDDING Crashers

7/18/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez turned a ritzy Malibu beach wedding into a ritzy and AWESOME Malibu beach wedding by crashing the event ... and TMZ has video of them kicking it with the bride and groom.

0717_justin_bieber_wedding_video_tmz_exv
According to our sources at Rob and Jeanine McCool's wedding ... Bieber and Gomez were strolling on the beach when they heard Justin's hit "One Less Lonely Girl" playing at the reception -- inside the historic and shi shi Adamson House.

We're told Justin snuck up on some guests -- who predictably OMG'd and LOL'd -- and then hopped on the mic, saying ... "We just crashed it. We heard a party so we decided to just come. So let's party."

Biebs and Selena only stayed for about 10 minutes to pose for pics -- including some with the happy couple -- and then bolted.

ME

This little ****e would do anything for attention. Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with this move.....doesn't have any talent so what's left out there to say...look at me...look at me......barf, gag, enough.

ilovegossip

You can see Selena Gomez at the very end of the video. He grabs her hand as they are leaving. (I feel bad that people weren't as excited about seeing her, she's a star in her own right - for the tween set.)

No matter what you think of him/them, it was a really nice gesture, that most everyone at that wedding will be talking about for a long time to come.

I wish all celebrities were that humble.

ME

ME

joecrabs

GOOO AWAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

duhwinner

sick archaic writers>>>>
I now pronounce you"man and"
what!?!? woman???
they were both that before.....
try HUSBAND and...(wife, husband).... whatever

"woman and husband" would sound just as odd....
poor poor men that get married that way...did they not get married?

were they not "men" before?

is she married without a husband??
makes no sense at all

Lulu

I'm like "what the hell is he doing at someone's wedding?". First of all, why is he there? It just doesn't make any scene to me. It was someone's WEDDING. He knows that wherever he go's the spotlight is going to be on him, so why would he go and mess that all up for them? It's not about you justin, god, does he have to be in the spotlight all the time?

Lulu

I'm not a hater, but that is rude. Like come on, it's someone's WEDDING! I don't think he really thought about it, but it's the bride's day not Justin's. All eyes should be on her. Am I right or am I right?

"OK, now it's time for the first dance."
"Yay! Oh wait is that Justin Bieber!?"

That's just sad. God, I like him and all, but come on does it always have to be about him?

Lulu

"OK, now it's time for the first dance."
"Yay! Oh wait is that Justin Bieber!?"

SpicyItalian

So cool to watch this video. The dj, Dennis Waller is the same one that did my wedding...how cool. What a great surprise!

SpicyItalian

HotJustinBieber.net

i think it's cool of Justin and Selena to give back love to thier fans like that :-)

SAM

Justin please tell me you´re not going to be pope by god I heart ho

leticia

que raivaaa

Alaaan(:

All celebs are douch bags, name one that at least hasnt flicked of the paparazis-.- even Justin Bieber u fkkn believers-.-'

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments