« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dodgers Beating Suspect's Mom: My Son Is Innocent!

7/26/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The mother of Marvin Norwood -- one of two suspects in the vicious beating of Bryan Stow -- is coming out in defense of her son ... telling TMZ, "I don’t think Marvin did it. I believe he is innocent."

0725_droene_sanchez_marvin_norwood_ex

Marvin's mom Diana Page tells us, "He’s a good son and not capable of this type of behavior. He was a good worker. He takes care of his family."

Diana adds, "He’s a good father, he’s compassionate, and he has a healthy relationship with Dorene" -- Marvin's girlfriend -- who was also arrested in connection with the brutal attack of Stow.

According to Diana, "[Marvin] and his father used to have opposing views regarding sports teams, and they used to tease each other, but it never, ever got heated."

Diana says she hasn’t heard from Marvin since the arrest on Thursday, but believes justice will prevail ... in his favor.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Regulator

Not.A.Celeb.

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

Almost all moms say that! Just like the first guy arrested.
He is a "gang banger" Are you gonna tell me if his "family" told him they needed him to assist in a drive by, he would say no? And the only family he won't hurt is his own. Give me a freakin' break!

Cujeaux

Why is there so much coverage about this stupid Dodger game beating? NOBODY GIVES A F!

Phreaky

He looks like he is either high as a kite in the picture, or he looks like he has rage issues.

JHenninger

He looks like a real tool!! I beat he did it!

Kev the Realist

So why is it that reporters never ask these parents, What about his criminal record. According to Police he is almost a career criminal, so Let me guess, He was framed, he really is a good boy. Bull---t. Yeah I am sure he is innocent. These stories are an example of lousy journalism, start asking the tough questions.

Rotter

It seem like the creepier the creeps are, the more their mommas defend them. I wonder if she's a jailbird herself.

jane okie

The dude looks like K-Fed.

RJ Hunt

10:1 the LAPD screws this one up too...

Ace

The cops made a mistake once in this case, they better be damn sure they have the right people this time.

Jim

Hold the phone! Doesn't this thug already have a substanial rap sheet that include assualt? Look at all those tattoos and earrings. Good father, I'm sure. The kid will likely already has a jail cell with his name on it just waitng for him to follow in ole dads footsteps. You gotta have a license to do anything in the US except spawn a kid.

Lisa

Your poor widdle baby could never do something like that?? Oh, okay Mom. *eye roll*

Sticks

So he has a rap sheet a mile long and he's a "good kid". mom probably belongs right next to him in jail. STUPID B I T CH

Aigars

Hi dear friends! I have found a complete scam free way how to earn about a 5000$ per month doing almost nothing.
It's completely free and also it's not like those lame opportunities at google!
So i'm tellin you it's worth a shoot! Check out http://www.cashmaker24.com/24

some guy

Only a mom would protect a thug and criminal.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments