Winehouse's Bodyguards

Posing with Amy's Ashes

7/26/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one final bizarre photo op with Amy Winehouse, the singer's former bodyguards posed with a box containing Amy's ashes as they left the crematorium in London earlier today...a family rep confirms to TMZ.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_1
The man in the center of the photo is Andrew Morris -- the bodyguard who found Winehouse's body and called for help.

Winehouse was cremated at the Golders Green Crematorium in North London ... following an emotional ceremony for close friends and family.

0725_amy_Ashes_pcn_3_crematorium

0725_remembering_amy_winehouse_footer_V2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

JimmyCrapCorn

and THIS is why it sucks to be famous.

how much did tmz pay these bottomfeeders for the photos?

Jj

It's bizarre, but maybe they wanted one last picture with someone (or the something of someone) that they care about.

Big Daddy

Dude to the right of Andrew Morris with the red eyes must've been the dude who tried and protected her drugs :)

Muppet

I would think that if these people respected Amy at all then they would not have sold this picture. Something like this should be personal and private out of respect.
Jerks!

KUKA

so now who's going to smoke those ashes?

Rage

I'm sure the guards were offered the moment.

still sad to see her go

RIP Amy

Amazed

I don't think they captured her at her best, here. Lord have mercy, this is all kinds of wrong.

Scott

I wanna Snort them. Do you know how high you would get?

Sienna Sacha

Wow.. .. these guys did a GREAT job. .. . reminds me of the secret service guys who worked in Dallas in 63.. ..total failures. . .

TheHOLETruth

I see nothing bizarre about that picture, in fact I think it a beautiful act of love. What's bizarre is TMZ, you morons don't understand acts of humanity but would rather turn everything into a scandal.

Harvey & Stooges, Karma is not nice....

about 2 yrs ago

in one way it is a cool pic

at funerals there are always strange fotos taken "to remember"

agree with SIENNA SACHA though

...seems like the last few bucks they can squeeze out of her dried ashes are what they are trying for and have achieved...

come'on TMZ, how much did you pay for this one?

KUKA

I thought those guys were the globetrotters

Geneva

Good grief! Had her ashes even cooled or were they still smoking? They sure look smug considering the situation.

Anthony

I know she was just kinda asking for this with her behavior but I feel terrible for this girl. 27 is way too young for anyone to die especially if your not in a 3rd world country. So much talent but zero will power to be healthy. Drugs stink...

Fred Farkel

OK. hmmmmmmmmmmm.

It would be these sumbitches job to keep her alive???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments