Larry Flynt

HUSTLING

Daniel Tosh

7/27/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_larry_flint_exd_video_launch

Hustler CEO Larry Flynt
is going out of town for a few weeks ... and for some reason, he wants "Tosh.0" funnyman Daniel Tosh to run his most famous magazine while he's away from the office.

Flynt just shot a video message for Tosh, saying "I'm gonna be out of town for a couple weeks and I WANT YOU to run Hustler's editorial meeting."

Why Tosh?? Flynt's people insist they were kicking around the idea of a guest editor ... and Larry just really likes the guy. Simple as that.

A Hustler rep tells us "[Tosh] will be allowed to plan the magazine's editorial meetings for one month ... he'll be given a blank canvas."

Flynt's even offering Tosh
his own office with a "Hustler model secretary."

Hustler hasn't heard back from Tosh -- and his people told us ... no comment.

some guy

What about 401(k)? Got a good dental plan and I'm in.

Jack

wonder if he will get to 'interview' the models?

Rotten Puppets

If Tosh does not do this all the junk he says week after week (and i love and watch) in every episode means NOTHING.. DANIEL THIS IS YOUR DESTINY..

Chris

Daniel has a pretty busy schedule with touring in Canada and a big college show coming up in September at Arizona State. I doubt he would have the time to take on the task. But I'd be interested to see what he would do there. As a fan I think he could be HUGE for the company (pun intended).

Jenlovestmz

He mentioned last night on his show he would be off for a couple of weeks...perhaps this is why?!

.:Loki4Ever:.

DANIEL TOSH RULES!

.:Loki4Ever:.

Joel Mchale and Chelsea SUCK compared to Daniel Tosh! Guy is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Funniest guy on TV right now!

some guy

@Tosh

Srsly, screw that ASU gig. You'll be surrounded by Hustler skanks. You could have them peeling you grapes. Naked.

That college isn't going anywhere. This is big.

Mike L

Is Daniel Tosh straight? I always thought he was gay. In that case he wouldn't know what to do with any Hustler models.

.:Loki4Ever:.

Him pretending to be gay is a joke. He is very straight, and has a HOT girlfriend. She's been in a few Tosh.o segments

BananaHammock

Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It! Do It!

some guy

@Tosh

Listen to the BananaHammock. Just don't stare at him.

anony

If Tosh won't do it, offer it to Tay Zonday or the Star Wars kid.

Zell

I LOVE Daniel Tosh. If he accepts, this should be hilarious. I think it would be cool if he incorporated this into his show somehow.

fu waddd

I run your diurt hills rag4U Harry flintskin? Me make U big time rich with dum sum Hos4$

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments