ALEX TREBEK

I'LL TAKE

RESTRAINING ORDERS FOR 200

7/28/2011 4:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0728_alex_trebek_mugshot_bn

The female suspect in the Alex Trebek burglary case has been officially slapped with a restraining order, which means she has to stay the hell away from the "Jeopardy" host and his wife -- or else!

According to the San Francisco D.A., 56-year-old Lucinda Moyers must stay at least 150 yards away from the Trebeks.

The judge also set Moyers' bail at $625,000 -- after prosecutors pointed out she had two burglary convictions on her record from back in the '90s.

As TMZ previously reported, Trebek says he snapped his Achilles tendon while chasing after the suspect ... after she allegedly took cash and a bracelet from his hotel room.

Observer999

$625,000 bail for burglary? Seriously? Either that's an error, or there's something else going on here. Since I bet the odds are slim to none she can raise that, there's no need for a restraining error; she ain't going anywhere.

amazon_woman

NASTY SKANK !!!!

Don Pedro

Lets see....It is illegal to steal but she did it anyway...but a written restraining order will stop her....YEAH....right!

Pat Sajack

Does she make soup with eye of newt and other stuff in her cauldron during her free time?

tybee

How did she manage to get into his LOCKED hotel room in the middle of the night?

Sonya in Tx

I didn't know Alex Trebek was married......

trishadishawareagle

Not a fan of the ladies, are you trebek! The day is mine!
(Sir sean connery)

Wanda

I see some of the other posters are getting it too, and wondering what the heck is really going on, and what really happened. In the days to come, I'm sure more and more tid bits will come forth about this story of this so called "woman" robber. Don't seem like this person really broke into Alex's room, but was let in for some kind of role playing fun. ;)(If ya know what I mean). Such a high bail and restraining order for a hotel robbery? Restraining order is mostly for someone that is constantly harrashing someone over and over. Seems like Alex got caught up with seeing and spending time with this person man/woman, but now things have gotten out of hand, and Alex wants to break it off, but the other person is not letting him go so easy.
Such a high bail sounds like this person may be a wealthy man who dresses in drag and like to spend time with wealthy men like Alex. Maybe Alex didn't want to pay him rightfully for his services, so he took the items to cover his cost. Plus I'm sure that the hotel people can and have checked to see if the door to the hotel room was broken into, or if it shows that this person was let in. And if it's a door that uses a swipe card, they can tell if the door w********d by Alex's card, and no damage is shown on the door. Maybe if this robber is really a man, it will soon come out, if he is offered money to tell of what really went on between him/her and Alex. Hummm....

patty

Why would a restraining order be give to a thief, robber, who somehow or other got in to Alex's room..If the story is true, why isn't she in the slammer?

patty

I find it strange that a man of his wealth would chase a woman out of his room to recover a mere $500.00 or more? and not be concerned that he might be killed, injured?

I want to know how this woman got in his room?? Was she a former employee who had a master key she didn't turn in? Was she a guest that didnt' turn her room key to the desk/or leave in her room when checking out?

I'm sorry, this incident doesn't pass the smell test with me..

I love Alex and have watched his show for a long time but why, why, would a man of his wealth, intellect jeaprodize his safety for nickel and dimes?

nof

Only two convictions for this professional thief - wow - Lucinda must be really good -

Imagine all of the people she's successfully ripped-off --

n

gewwr

OMG ,my best friend ,she just has announced her wedding with a millionaire young man who is the CEO of a MNC !they date via -
----ŔichFriends.org- ..it is the largest and best club for wealthy people and their admirers to chat online. …you don’t have to be rich there ,but you can meet one ,maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends ......
-------

nof

I'd like Alex to call in tomorrow, TMZ Live.

-Discuss his sexual history and preferences.

I need to know if there's something kinky going on.

n

nof

I'd like Alex to call in tomorrow, TMZ Live.

-Discuss his sexual history and preferences.

I need to know if there's something kinky going on.

n