OPRAH'S NIGHT OUT

A REAL CRACK UP

7/29/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

072811_TV_oprah_v2_still

Oprah Winfrey's night out with Maria Shriver -- like all good things -- had to come to an end ... and when it did we were all cracking up. That's all ... no more puns. Watch the video.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

RJ Hunt

I was wondering how long it would take you guys to post this...I noticed it right away...And that kinda of disturbs me

joecrabs

Gotta love... how TMZ likes to -- post this garbage-- as if they're talking... in a... sarcastic way!!!!!!!!!!

St. Benedict

How rude! Leave Oprah alone! And oh yeah, you forgot Maria's daughter, Christina.

St. Benedict

JJ

Why is the commentator screaming? Has he not worked out the function of a microphone? Is the story more interesting because you scream? Don't be a wad.

Cujeaux

Now we're only going to be subjected to 'scary Oprah' without her 2 hour makeup job.
I'm sorry but Maria needs some plastic surgery if she wants her own show. She's got that bad Kennedy skin and she's aged beyond her years. She threw her prime career years away on that meathead.
She will go down with the ship if she agrees to a show on OWN. Another huge misstep.

Kevin

newsflash to all you jerkoffs at TMZ...everyone has a butt crack, even your Moms.

lisa

I cant believe the comments here.This is the first thing Ive laid my eyes on this morning and its freaking hilarious.Great great job guys.Im shocked you guys didntmake fun of how Christopher really played it up for the cameras:)

fstblk

That was just Oprahs way of telling you what you can kiss.Of all people Harvey should'nt be making fun of that part of anybodies body.Is'nt that his favorite????

some guy

Hmmm... any chance TMZ can put up pics of Siobhan's coin slot? Both of them?

RonBurgundy

Just don't let Whitney Houston see that video, she might try and smoke all that crack.

Jackie

Ha ha...As if neither of you TMZ has a butt. I swear someone need to make fun of you guys.

sotiredofthis

Well, my God, it just proves she is human after all - not an alien, not an immortal of some sort - just a woman with an ass that has a crack. Jeez.

Chef Parise

Check out this hilarious video of when Oprah was Fat by comedian Michael Wheels Parise! http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/watch/WhenOprahWasFat Its very funny and so true! lol

msflowers

You guys at TMZ should show some CLASS sometimes! Why do you think making fun of Oprah or any lady backside is news worthy. I would not talk to you guys anymore if I was Oprah are any other female celebrity that you expose like that. I can see if you expose the guys who may wear their pant low, they deserve it! Show some CLASS you guys.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments