Rebecca Black

Yanked Out of School

After CONSTANT Harassment

8/10/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebecca Black Friday
Rebecca Black was getting made fun of at school SO MUCH after "Friday" came out -- that her mother decided to pull her out and began homeschooling the singer.

Black just told ABC News ... students were constantly targeting her, explaining, "When I walk by they'll start singing 'Friday' in a really nasally voice ... Or, you know, they'll be like, 'Oh hey, Rebecca, guess what day it is?'"

Black's mom told ABC the move will also help the 14-year-old focus on her career.

LV

If a Palin can make a career out of having a kid and preaching abstinence and Skooki can make 30,000 for being drunk in an auditorium,I dont see why this girl cant make a career out of Imitating a cat in heat.
Makes me regret doing things like working hard,and keeping my nose clean.I make sh*t for working my fingers to the bone.

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, uh huh....HOMESCHOOLING!!, now THAT!! is sure gonna make everything better for the girl...!

BrandyLynn

wah what a brat, and if she was made fun of so bad why did she make another sh**y song to torture the world with

LiLisa

She couldn't take it that those kids singing nasally were basically singing just like her, and probably better than her in some cases?
Career? HA. Talentless hack.

ha!

Rebecca, these people hating should fuel you to exceed in your career its obvious to me that they are jealous so take it as a compliment from the less fortunate because you know they will never have the opportunity that you were given.

Patrick Ellis

Patrick Ellis
I know most of you hate that Rebecca Black girl with the Friday song, but she was on america's got talent last night cause it was youtube night and she sang a litlle bit of the Friday song, I know your probably oh no, but wait, she actually sang it real well, not with that irritating voice, she actually has a good voice, and it's not like SHE wrote the song, she was givin two choices and the other song was, well I forget what it was, but I remember it didn't suit her, so she choose Friday. So don't write her off to quick, unless she sings her new song with that irrritating voice

StefofTN

Seems there are haters here as well as at her school... people can be so cruel. She was on America's Got Talent. Were any of you?? She was in Katy Perry's video... were you?? That's what I thought!!

Andrea Vaughan

lmao at hurt her career ? I almost choked on my tea with that phrase...antway she better stay in school because a singing career is ummmmmm not an option

jean

Focus on what career?

holly

i fell so bad for her all she wanted to do is be a singer and have career but instead she got bulled and it got so bad that she had to go out of school thats just sad!!

CedricDoodlehopper

I bet she will have to fake her death, change her name, and move to Australia and live the rest of her life there.

Greasy

A Career? Hahahahaha......funny. She's no Taylor Swift.

Alice

She is just another one of those 15 seconds of fame slot.

Donna

Rebecca is a beautiful young lady, there will always be other females jealous of her, now, and when shes older.
Kids can be cruel, mostly the ones that never get taught any manners, morals, or respect. I hope Rebecca gets even by taking some singing lessons, and lives a great life.

Donna