Drew Carey

BUSTS Collarbone

"Price is Right" On Hold

8/16/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0816-drew-carey-BN

Drew Carey
was forced to cancel today's taping of "The Price is Right" -- after taking a NASTY fall during his morning run ... and separating his collarbone.

Carey tweeted ... "Had to cancel TPIR tapings today. I fell while running this AM and separated my clavicle. Be back tomorrow though!"

Drew even posted a picture of his x-ray -- adding, "Haven't even had a pain pill yet! (But I'm due. Still waiting on them)."

0816-drew-carey-xray

Rob J

How about a few weeks of a substitute host? I'm sure Bob Barker is available...

Ace

I miss Bob!

spyke

Ow! Get better soon Drew.

Kathy

WHOA!! I bet that HURT!

some guy

Clumsy oaf. Did he get distracted by a Jack-in-the-Box?

Fatty.

KnuckleDragger

Dude, HEY! You're not that gentle giant that used to float as he ran any more. Loosing all that baby fat you had has thrown you off balance. Next time you feel the Gazelle in you wanting to get out...go the frickin' beach where you can fall in the sand! You're an hour of my morning...don't f*ck with me and take that away!

Samantha

Man... he is looking old for only being 53..

ArtieitrA

They need to reverse the roles of Mr. Carey & the announcer Mr. George Gray. It would make for a much smoother & funnier show.

lisa

OUCH!

Well, no spinning the wheel any time soon for you, Drew. Love watching you on the TPIR! Get well soon!

thestupid

Drew do NOT take those pain pills!!! Take ibuprofen! Take a lot of it... but DONT take prescription pain pills!!!

manda

Love you Drew hope you feel better.....was there for the show this morning and sad to hear of your incident. See you on te next TPIR

niles

And the game show curse continues.

darios

Oh buddy better get used to it I've got one just like it won't heal without surgery

Damon

I did this a couple of months ago falling off my bike, not fun. Usually for a separated shoulder they just say to ice it, sling it, and take advil for pain/inflammation. Unfortunately my ligaments were shredded and that arm hangs almost 2 inches lower. Gotta have surgery because the bones keep shifting when I try to move my arm. I named the lump Chip, now when someone says to take the chip off my shoulder I will be able to show them the scar from already having it done.

Brid

Dear Drew,
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. You are one of my favourite people on the planet. You are the real deal, and you look wonderful. Not because we are both Irish, but, of course that helps. Speedy recovery, Drew.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments