'Little House on the Prairie' Star

I'm Ready to DIVORCE Now

8/25/2011 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_melissa_gilbert_bruce_boxleitner_getty_EX

Six months after they separated, "Little House on the Prairie" actress Melissa Gilbert has filed for divorce from actor Bruce Boxleitner ... TMZ has learned.

According to documents filed with L.A. County Superior Court, Gilbert blamed the split on irreconcilable differences ... and she's asking for joint legal and physical custody of their son Michael.

Melissa and Bruce married in 1995 ... but separated back in March. They have one child together ... and each have adult children from previous marriages.

0728_stars_whove_split_footer_v2

Perky

She looks totally constipated. She needs a good ole-fashioned arse-phockin.

gutsygirl

Surprise! Surprise! A former child star with substance abuse issues.

ken

I think she's sweet...too bad about the divorce....hollywood is not easy on relationships.
she looks a lot different....I hope it's just a bad makeup job .
I wish her well.

Sandra

Holy plastic surgery, Melissa looks terrible!! I'm with Angela and Scott on this one!!

carlitasway

That's not Melissa Gilbert. That's Carrot Top!

kate

i recently met her, and she was very kind and down to earth!so everyone be nice!:)

Jt

Ha Ha Carrot Top!!! Perfect description! Don't these idiots know they end up looking like Muppets? So sad!!

Sarafina

At least she fixed her Little House on the Prairie gray buckteeth...jus' sayin'

Throwback kid

Melisa has the worst plastic surgury I have ever seen! She makes Joan Rivers look youthful

marsha

I am the same age as Melissa and people use to say i look like her. But oh my - i sure hope i don't look like her now!!!! I will take my wrinkles way over a face that looks like it's melting!

kim

wow Bruce, be happy now you can have the lights on and not be scared. my ass looks better than her face even if it was smeared with ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisa

You people must be blind,put your glasses on, she's gorgeous!For someone who has been one of the most powerful women in Hollywood for many years,she is one of the most down to earth wonderful stars of my generation.She truly cares about her fans and has never acted like a bigshot.Leave her alone!!!!!!!!!

butter

It's just amazing to me when someone comments such as "she is a raging bitch",

and you know this because??

Unless you actually know her or him..how the **** do you know??

Chris

P!nk, get out of this body!!!!

kat

wow melissa and her sister sara gilbert both breaking up long term relationships.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments