Mark Zuckerberg

Full of Crap

8/29/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0829_mark_zuckerberg_PCN

He may be worth billions, but Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg wasn't above cleaning up after his dog Beast's poop in Palo Alto this weekend.

Believe it or not, there is someone Mark still takes crap from.

0829_mark_zuckerberg_beast_footer

e33

I guess when you need attention, you'll even pick up **** multiple times a day!

Jack

Dogs are the best!

Jackie

I wonder if this dude is hiding in the closet

Kerry the Fairy

Great,I have some stomach cramps now...who ya gonna call? Oh, Marky-Mark... *cue Ghost Busters theme song now

RealityBites

Beast is adorable!

gargamuza

crap

Reed

TMZ, your dog poop jokes about everyone who picks up after their dog is getting real old.

JBDragon

If I had his money, I'd help to create a few jobs because the President has done everything he can to kill jobs. I'd hire someone like a Bodyguard/Poop Picker-Upper. Hell, he's rich enough and we need jobs, a couple Bodyguards and a Poop Picker-Upper. Relax, walk your dog, and not worry about those other little things yourself. I could have said hire a Dog walker also, but then, the whole point of having a Dog goes out the window and you might as well not have one to begin with. So Walk your Dog, Play with your Dog, but you hire someone to clean up after the dog because that takes time away from you and your dog!

ChunkyLightning

Well that's good if he doesn't diverge himself of those assets that are based on nothing he will be back to having nothing once more. When the IP went public they didn't follow the traditional rules so that they didn't have to open up the books. Like ones before it things will change and you will find out there was no real income stream and some used car dealership had more there there than this big balloon.

Denese

Thank goodness he only eats what he kills.

B

Pictures of someone cleaning up dog crap? Seriously???