'Shear Genius' Star

Marriage Comes to a Split End

9/5/2011 12:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_johnathan_antin_sescie_ex
Hair god Jonathan Antin -- a judge on Bravo's hair-styling show "Shear Genius" -- has gotten the chop from his wife ... who just filed for divorce.

TMZ has obtained the divorce papers filed by Jonathan's wife, Sescie Antin -- whom Jonathan married back in 2006.

According to docs, Sescie cites irreconcilable differences for the split.

The couple has 2 children together -- a 5-year-old and a 4-year-old. Sescie has requested joint legal custody -- but she wants primary physical custody, with Jonathan getting visitation rights.

Sescie also claims she and Jonathan have a prenup -- which states that he will cover her mortgage and all home expenses until their youngest child is 21 -years-old.

Cujeaux

He's MARRIED? He's the biggest crybaby primadonna I've ever seen in my life. How did she last a month with that blockhead?

punkrockportuguesa

He is a TRIP. All I'm gonna say. I always thought he was a closet case, too..

bored

I thought he was gay :/

Blue Craze

Samson, meet Delilah.

Reality

This was probably planned on her part before they even got married. It's the American way now. Girl meets wealthy guy, girl plans five years ahead how to get his money.

Muppet

Why do people get married if they are not committed to making the marriage work? Five years is nothing!
Just enough time to have a couple children to guarantee them and income from the father? I hope they keep it amicable for their children's sake!

Marius

This served as news to me, that this ****** was married to a woman. There was no doubt in my mind, hearing from his voice, that he was gay.

The headline should be:"Gay hairdresser star actually married to a woman. Now she wants divorce"

There's a problem here

OMG No!!! Of all of the couples I thought these two would go on forever. Who are they?

don juan

well atleast he has a prenup

PitBullLover

"Sescie cites irreconcilable differences for the split.: Why do you even BOTHER to print this comment on every divorce you advertise?? what other reason does ANY ONE EVER GIVE? too bad they can't just tell the truth: ''He was a PITA and I cant stand it anymore'', ect ect... Jonathon Antin! J O N A T H A N .... WHO names a tiny ittsy bittsy BABY THAT? I was wondering what happened to old Jonathing.. ( credit to Frank Langella in Diary of A Mad Housewife....) now i still do not know.

lanie

I used to watch his reality show until I couldn't take it any longer. He is arrogant, condescending, obnoxious, abrasive and just an all around annoying diva.
I agree with the others - I always thought he was a closet case. Whatever the case - I am just psyched that his show got cancelled.. oh and I tried his highly overpriced hair products and I think they're on par with Suave products - which retail for 99cents.

victory

What a bummer! I really enjoyed his Bravo program and thought she was the perfect woman to ground him from his ego-maniac personna. It's nice to read they have two kids together, she'll always be a great mom to those kids. The lesson here is 'never put your ego above your family', Jonathon, your not as important as you think.

Bruno

I'm shocked. I thought for sure he was gay!

MARGETALICA

this guy is such a whimp - anyone that has emo-breakdowns over a gig on QVC must have issues galore more mult-pernonalities than hair styles. The people that work at his salon have more talent.Same hair cut for everyone ...gheesh!

static

Isn't the purpose of a prenup to avoid being in a unfavorable situation, financial or otherwise?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments