Chaz Bono on 'Dancing'

I'll Have a 'POSITIVE IMPACT'

On Kids with Gender Dysphoria

9/6/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090611_chaz_videoChaz Bono believes his stint on "Dancing with the Stars" will have a "positive impact on kids with gender dysphoria" -- and says it's "crazy" that people are boycotting the show.

Chaz appeared on "Good Morning America" and told George Stephanopoulos, "When I was growing up, if I would have seen someone like me on a show like this, it would have made all the difference in the world."

In the end, Chaz says he's just "a regular guy."

0906_dwts_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Stephanie

OMG!!! you have to be kidding. I miss the good ole days when all this B******T didn't exist or if it did it wasn't spoken. How is mutilating your body gonna be a good influence? I wouldn't let me kids watch it. As a matter of fact, I'll never watch that show ever! I'm soooo done with the 'gay' agenda!!!

Hecate

IT is a disgusting, mixed up, weird NON-STAR creature that happened to have famous parents, so now IT thinks its a star. And no matter what sex IT thinks IT is, IT is a bloated flabby pig who should not be allowed to wobble around the floor, IT IS A BIG FAT JOKE.

whatwasshethinking

Can't make it as a woman cuz your too fat and ugly? Do workout, don't eat right, don't take care of yourself. Become a man. Chaz make no sense.

RA

"a regular guy"....with a VAGINA!

Big D

Yep, he's just a regular guy....minus the penis.

Strokadellic

Just let this dude dance. Who the f*ck cares what his genitals look like? I know I don't.

FABIO

Sorry, but I won't be watching this "Shim"...

Joe

Freaky Deak won't make it past first round anyway.

Lisa

If that grotesque pig wants to be a role model, tell it to get its gross face out of the plate, lose about 150 pounds and then go away and shut up. That thing is not a star, it is an unemployed freak.

Toby

DWTS can shove him at us all they want! We won'*****ch !
Almost all of the dancers this season are not STARS !

some guy

I thought DWTS was a dance show, not a political platform. I'm getting sick of looking at Chaz. STFU and just dance. You're not a politician.

James R. - Los Angeles

Which public restroom does he/she use?

I'd be nervous if he/she was at a urinal next to me . . .

Meanie

OH lord... this is what happens when you let Hollywood liberals breed. Thanks Cher.

karlew

No Chastity you are not a "regular guy". Regular guys are all men. You are a woman. This makes you an irregular guy.

eternity

I'm surprised DWTS is sinking so low!! Years ago, there were freak side shows at county fairs. The difference w/ Chastity is that SHE brought this on herself. She's still female, an ugly one inside & out.. SHAMEFUL God Mocker! BOYCOTT DWTS!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments