Madonna

Don't EVER Give Me

A HYDRANGEA FLOWER!!

9/6/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0906_madonna_loathes

Madonna
LOATHES hydrangeas... LOATHES THEM ... and after a fan gave her the flower as a gift during a news conference at the Venice Film Festival in Italy, she couldn't hold back her inner biaaaaatch.

The nerve of some people.

0906_venice_footer

colleen

The nerve of that man.....HOW DARE HE GIVE HER A FLOWER!!!!!
Did she express her dislike in a fake ****ney accent?

scott

I wish she would stop using that upper crust accent. She was raised in Michigan. Guy Ritchie was smart to dump her. Who wants to be around a bitch all day!

kpru

I loathe her fake British accent.

Tim

Forget that TACKY B, how ridiculous whoever bought that for that diva probably spent a good portion of their money buying those and all she could do is complain!

I don't care for her music to begin with but I if I did I would never purchase anything from her again!

Monty

I think some of you are overreacting I mean if Madonna, the most famous female entertainer in the world can't be a bitch then who can?

Swins

Where did she buy that accent?

Staceyann Dolenti

I wish Madonna would stop getting plastic surgery ~ I don't even recongnize her anymore...

Stacey ann Dolenti

RUDE

THAT WAS SO RUDE OF HER TO DO THAT. WHETHER SHE LIKES THAT FLOWER OR NOT SHE SHOULD OF BEEN THANKFUL. JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF PERSON THAT SHE IS.

angie

what an old ****

brandon

I LOATHE OLD AFRICAN ADOPTING WRINKLES 50 YEAR OLD POP STARS THAT ARE UNGRATEFUL TO THEIR FANS. I LOATHE BITCHES LIKE THAT..

moso

What a BIT@@!!! Can you just be nice and just be thankful someone still likes you??????? Not everyone can afford bouquets and this was a very nice gesture on their behalf! Keep your freaking trap shut!! Like she didn't know this would be on the internet! I hope her daughter has latin values like her daddy and not trashy ones like her momma's!!

breze

A spoiled brat....people need to stop paying for her ungrateful boney ugly old hag ass.

jackie

WHAT A ****!

Emma

What a rude thing to say...Troll.

Lisa

I cannot stand this skanky bitch bu*****ch the video, she did nothing wrong here. She took the flower, said thank you, then put the flower away. Her comment about hating hydrangeas was to someone else and was not meant to be broadcast. Hate her for a lot of reasons but not for this stupid tempest in a teacup.