Ricki Lake

The Perfect Person

To Desegregate 'Dancing'

9/10/2011 2:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090911_TV_ricki_v2_still

Ricki Lake suffered her first injury on "Dancing with the Stars" -- which reminds us ... she was in "Hairspray" ... and where are all the Black dancers on 'DWTS?' Don't worry ... the confusion will fade after you watch this.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

RonBurgundy

I thought one transexual per show was plenty. Put Rikki back on the farm...

TruthMuhSucka

is she even relevant any more?

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

I never noticed that there were no black professional dancers on DWTS. Now I gotta go protest. jk. I'm sure there has to be some black professinal ballroom dancers here. I'm mean ballroom dancing is fun. I took a latin ballroom course one semester. Was gonna take swing too. I had a ball. Maybe they could recruit black latin ballroom dancers from Europe or something? I dunno.

Firefly

TMZ why are you stirring up crap when there was never a problem in the first place? Did you ever think that maybe no black professionals tried out to be on the show? I am getting sick of you guys causing friction amongst the masses.

your own luck

Who the hell is the announcer for these TMZ videos? He has the most annoying voice and it ruins watching all these videos you put on your website.

Ronni

It's always bothered me that DWTS doesn't include black, Latin or Asian professionals. You can't tell me there aren't minority professionals. There are plenty. But they keep making room for young Mormons. ABC should shake up the works there.

marquis Williams

Why aren't there any Black Professional Dancers on DWTS! I've noticed in recent seasons DWTS has hired dancers from SYTYCD which is great but what about dancers (Black) who have won that show like Russell Joshua and even those who didnt win like Twitch Brandon... In 2012 I hope this changes or alot of Black Viewers will Be Tuning OUT.