SpongeBob Fight

Mystery Squarepants Brawler

... REVEALED!

9/16/2011 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091511_spongbob_still

TMZ uncovered the true identity of the SpongeBob impersonator who got his ass kicked by two chicks on Hollywood Blvd -- and all it took was a litte help from Barney the Dinosaur ... and Michael Jackson.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jackmama311

hey dana white, can we get spongebob & the 2 nasty hookers on the next ufc card?

Justice_4_Kelly

Those warrants better be out of state or county because he is in BIIIG trouble if its in LA.

amlize

thats crazy! hahahahah

Fat Mike

I bet he said more than that to the girl. He is a well-known perv, ask anyone who has the displeasure of walking past him.

Rage

way to go LAPD! Release a guy with Warrants! Should we invite T.I. into town for ya too? wtf
and, ANYONE who's been to Hollywood Knows these mascots are a Major Pain! They're like costumed beggars. They taunt and annoy you --wait, they call it "Entertain"-- until you tip them so they GO AWAY. Now that I know cops are Super lenient about it, I may smack a few animated chops myself soon :)

SLH

the classy streets of hollywood

Guy

Its strange the two females were not questioned or charged. So its cool for me to beat up anyone that trash talks....cool didn't release that adsolved you of all charges for common law assault, and adsolved you of all charges of battery. So any time someone trash talks me I can deliver a beat down, and the police will question them. BONUS...I"M GOING TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS! I'll walk down the street with BRIGHT RED HAIR and if by some small chance, someone trash talks me....BEAT THE LIVING SNOT OUT OF THEM....AWESOME...COOL SOCIETY....GREAT SOCIETY....THE GREATEST SOCIETY OF CARBON BASED BIPED's EVER!

john

I dated an african woman from trinidad who had a lot of class,and real culture and actually dressed and acted like a lady.
I would not ever date an african american woman.

john

You want to talk racism???I dated a woman from trinidad years ago,she was beautiful,had class and was real down to earth.

Above this.

S***bags. Ghetto and tacky.

Lauren

im laughing so hard im crying

Unolive

If only Patrick was there it would have been a fare fight. LOl

thestupid

Wow. Now that is black trash.

Kelly

LA Trash in their finest Ross dress for less outfits beating on a guy in a costume, Classy.
I bet the only one with a job is the sponge

Jay

Why were the two girls not arrested for assault?
The one trashy girl with the kool aid hair dye even said; "I hope you got that on camera" , regardless of what he said to them that does not give them the right to violently attack someone. There is also damage to property as well, they ripped his Spongebob costume apart. There were tons of witnesses and the whole thing was caught on camera.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments