T.I.

SPRUNG FROM PRISON!!!

9/15/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_TI_EX_02

T.I.
has just returned to a halfway house to complete his prison sentence -- this after he was yanked out of the halfway house last week and returned to prison for allegedly engaging in shenanigans on his tour bus.

As TMZ first reported, prison officials sent U.S. Marshals to the halfway house last week, after concluding T.I. had unauthorized people on the bus that transported him there.  Officials also claimed T.I. conducted business on the bus -- something his reps strongly deny.

T.I.'s lawyer, Steve Sadow, tells TMZ, "We have good reason to believe that this favorable result was reached because of the proactive and assertive approach taken to protect T.I.'s rights by providing B.O.P. officials and the media with reliable and accurate information and that T.I. did not intend to violate his transfer furlough or any other B.O.P. rules en route from the prison facility in Arkansas to the halfway house in Atlanta."

Sadow adds, "T.I. will be released from custody on Sept. 29, and then will be supervised by the U.S. Probation Office for a period of 1 year."

0831_TI_freedom_footer

Joey Boots

he should charter a private jet with strippers this time to take him to the halfway house.

Criss

Am I the only person who has no idea who this guy is?

Rogue Warrior

I thought this last year was the final year left of his incarceration which he served because of a probation violation? If so, why is there ANY probation at all? If he violates probation, how much time does he have left to clear the system?

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

I give him 6 months before he's re caged.

STR

I'm no big T.I. fan but this makes sense. For the BOP to hold hearings w/out T.I. having counsel present was an egregious violation of rights.

The Real JJ

I hate to say this but. T.I. is the definition of "when keeping it real goes wrong."

Phreaky

I'm sorry, but I give zero fcks about him or this situation. WHO CARES?

Dan

The only thing I know about this guy is that he has THE ugliest wife of anyone. I'm surprised he didn't want to stay in the slammer just to get away from her.

Marty

Federal prison is like staying at a hotel. The BOP system is the inmate information system for the Federal Prison system.
I do not know who this guy is nor do I care.

Kriss

@Criss...google can be your friend.

Kriss

These SCREAMING headlines are a bit much...

lolo

who caressssss!!!!!

Snowberrie

Yay! Good for him.

Mr, Know it All

Don't worry, TI also known as "The Idiot" will do something stupid and be back in prison before you know it!!

mzoctober

ABOUT F***ING TIME WHAT WERE THEY WAITING ON!!!! SO HAPPY THAT HE IS OUT AND OFFICIAL THIS 29!!! LOVE U TI!!!! NOW MAKE THAT MUSIC!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments