Foulmouthed Wife on "Curb"

My Fans Have a Cursing Fetish

9/16/2011 7:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091611_curb_videoSusie Essman -- who plays Jeff's wife on "Curb Your Enthusiasm" -- tells TMZ, her expletive-riddled tirades on the show have consumed her life ... because now, she can't go anywhere without some crazy fan begging her to curse at them!!

Essman -- who is GREAT on the show -- was at Caroline's in NYC last night ... when we couldn't stop gushing about the most recent season of "Curb."

In fact, a lot of people are saying "Curb" has become a BETTER show than "Seinfeld" -- thoughts???

mike

seindfelds ok, but curb is pretty pretty good!

Ernest

In the same way that getting crabs is better than getting herpes, yes "Curb" is much better than "Seinfeld."

anony

They're both similar because Larry David is a force in both. You can't say one is that different from the other.
What you mean to say is you might like some of the actors more or less.

wendi

Curb is much funnier imo. I just adore Susie in her role and was thinking if she and Larry had an affair ... that could be very interesting.

what

BOTH SHOWS ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!

Philo Beddoe

Seinfeld for the win. I would have loved to have seen Leon somehow a part of an uncensored Seinfeld season. It would have gold! Gold, I tell ya!

Florida

Curb Your Enthusiasm is the best show I've ever watched. Ever. No comparison to Seinfeld. Larry David is a genius and this season has been exceptional. Palestian Chicken episode. Bill Buckner. Other seasons: The Survivor. When he thought he was Adopted. Larry David is the only famous person I'd like to meet. Would so love to have lunch with this creative hilarious witty wonderful man. As a female who loves sharp witted and clever dialogue, I couldn't ask for anything more than Curb. Larry please don't stop making these episodes. Everyone on the cast is outragiously talented ane perfectly cast. Feel badly that people cus at Susie but she created an iconic character. Leon is amazing. Who other than Larry would think to continue on with this charcter. I loved that one liner when he drove to New York instead of flying because flying required identification. No comparison people Larry David was set free on Curb and I've been watching it for years and if anyone out there could help me meet Larry, I would be forever grateful.

Lucy Mouse Head

Curb Your Enthusiasm is by far my favorite comedy of all time. Seinfeld was great, but people have seen those episodes so many times via re-runs that it seems stale now in comparison.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2