Chaz Bono

Far From the STIFFEST Dude

In "DWTS" Debut

9/20/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1_ajzb7pnn_1_jt6phgfy

Checkout Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer's long awaited "Dancing With the Stars" debut -- a Cha cha cha that earned them a standing ovation.

Chaz wasn't exactly light on his feet, but still scored 17 out of 30 ... which was better than two other guys -- Metta World Peace (aka Ron Artest) and Rob Kardashian.

0920_dancing_footer2

mel

Oh man what a great job Chaz did.. SO excited for him.. To bad so many people have to be haters. To all those haters out there.. GET A LIFE AND LET OTHERS BE HAPPY WITH THEMSELVES,

Reyna38

im so ****en done with all these ugly comments.... leave the poor guy alone.. he did great.... ****** better than me...

kirsten

Rob Kardashian and World Peace will likely be voted off early--both are terribly stiff and have little rhythm. The 2 skinny gals--Chynna Phillips and Clooney's ex will go far as will Martinez. I also liked David Arquette. Chaz did well but Kirstie Alley did better and had more energy.

Johnny Handsome

He better have some rhythm..... because He's and SHEEEEEE

Mrs Butters

He looks like Gary Shandling 100 pounds heavier

MrsBeasley

Chaz is who he wants to be and none of us are in any position to judge him. We may not agree with his ways but that certainly doesn't make him less of a person. To those of us Christians who are judging him, well, you may not believe in what he does but hate the sin, not the sinner. After having said that I think he did one heck o*****ood job after watching this video. And he seemd to be having a good time while they were dancing. I say good for him. No one's kids are going to be messed up from watching this like so many claim. You may be quite surprised to know the secrets the judges have so lets not just target one person on that show.

wtf?

The funniest thing is, if you point out that Chastity Bono has ovaries, a uterus and a vagina and is therefore a woman, you are called a "hater." (come up w/a new word...that's so 1990's) I don't hate Chastity. I couldn't care less about her. But no one is going to force me to say something exists when it doesn't. She is a woman, not a man. And all of the sheeple who are so proud of themselves because they think they're so "progressive" because they're been told to call a woman "he" and "him" and are following that edict, are pathetic. Have they changed the name of the show to Dancing with Chaz yet? Because as I predicted, that's all this was about in the first place. Booooring.

onecent

Frankly I was surprised. Most of them did pretty well! The only one that I saw that needs serious work is Artest. I didn't understand the "Dennis Rodman" look, did he lose his identity along with the name change?

Sheila Shigley

I think this untalented FAT freak should compete on NBC's "Biggest Loser" instead of ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" instead!!!!

Jodi

If people consider her a "normal man" why would Chaz get a standing ovation for doing a cha cha which only brought her a score of 17. What's so outstanding about that? What did she really get a standing ovation for?

barb

Good job Chaz.... Love ya

Athina

He did great. Such courage to stand up to the viciou*****ers and he did so admirably. Congrats Chaz! You got it goin' on man!

Cynthian

I think IT will continue to be voted on because no one has the balls to tell IT they can't dance or we'll be considered a bigot. IT sucked! Get over it!

Ya Mon

Lets not forget "that dude is lady" wish I get a 1$ for this A-Smith reference. I love the bouncy stomach on Chaz-reminds me to surf.

Marie

Chaz is, by far, braver than all the haters, hidden behind their screen names... THEY have a lesson or two to learn from HIM! Go Chaz!