Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

dimes

How serendipitous that you managed to catch up with this random guy directly outside the TMZ office.

Sky

Stephen Hanks Management
(323) 461-8300
252 N Larchmont Blvd Ste 201
Los Angeles, CA 90004

Mary

His behavior is completely uncalled for. Despite what you think of someone…morally and ethically you don’t attack someone’s children. Mr. Kojak wannabe really needs to grow up and find a better avenue to express himself then to go around verbally attacking people, much less a women.
If he was a consultant for my company, I would rethink that!

Natalie C.

If he has an issue with her mother that's fine. But, to take it out on her daughter is classless. He made himself look like an a**. Her reaction - to him being gay was probably meaning "I'm not surprised that you don't like her. Most gays don't b/c she doesn't believe in gay marriage."...I don't think what she said came out right. But, that's likely what she meant. However, have some class and keep your opinions to myself. I have opinions too. Everybody does but I have class and keep mine to myself. He needs a class in etiquette! He consults?! Who would have this foul-mouthed low life consult them?! Eeek. No thanks!

figured it out

This is just another case of gay people wanting to beat up good god fearing people. he should worry more about his lifestyle choices and repent or surely go to hel* i will pray for him and hope he gets wise

Sheila

I am NOT a fan of Sarah Palin's, but this guy is an immature jerk for what he said to Bristol. Shame on him! He looks like a bully to me. I don't blame Bristol for what she said to him.

Ken Scordo

Hateful Stephen Hanks, would you attack D****k Cheney's daughter in such a way because you hate D****k Cheney?

INeedFacebookFriends.com

is this tom hanks brother? for him to heckle her shows he is a dumbaphobe. leave dumb people alone.

Sensible Sense

This homo$sexual w$hore is just envious of Sarah's sex appeal. I bet he would make a pact with the Devil to become Sarah for one day, and get stuffed by the all american straight **** while wearing high hills and fishnet stockings.

Jake

This guy is a ******* prick. Someone should have beat his ass. What a big man he is, talking **** to a young girl in a bar when she's just trying to have a fun night out. He deserved a lot more than he got. She handled herself so well. I would have went nuts if some drunk ass called my mom a whore and said she was the devil.

3Storms

The liberal media felt threatened by Sarah Palin and went out of their way to get the American people to flat-out HATE her and her kids (for which her kids have done nothing wrong to anyone). It worked, too.

Wendy A.

Good for him, I completely agree with everything he has to say.

dman

The Tea Party is a racist organization and it sounds like many of the Palin supporters blasting this guy here are right there with them.

jim

Not a setup? BS - http://twitter.com/#!/sickofpalin

Brad

A very angry, hateful, pathetic man (?). We all know the type. He must live in his own skin and he clearly suffers for it. I am no fan of the Palins, but what a coward and ***** for making such a meaningless statement so HE can get attention. He did not call her a media whore in the clip. He simply told a daughter her mother was a whore. And instantly, he became what he claims to dispise. Pathetic. He is so proud of himself. Love guys like him. Love to watch them suffer thru life. They create their own ill will and misery. So defensive! He has had a lifetime of practice!