Vesta Williams

Prescription Pills Found

at Death Scene

9/23/2011 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_vesta_williams_ex
Multiple bottles of prescription pills were found in the El Segundo, CA hotel room where R&B singer Vesta Williams died ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told "several bottles" were discovered -- some empty.

Law enforcement sources tell us officials first received a call related to Vesta's death around 6PM Thursday night.

Sources tell us the death is being treated as either an accident or suicide, but not a homicide.

The coroner won't know if drugs played a part in her death until the toxicology reports are in -- and that could take 6 weeks.

0923_remembering_vesta_footer

queen love

After losing weight, nobody wanted you. Vesta, now you're at peace gurl.

anon.

R.I.P.

3Storms

Never heard of her until now.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Wow where the hell did that come from? Condolences to her family & I hope she rests in harmony.

Cella

She had an awesome voice. RIP Ms. Vesta. I had no idea she had lost all that weight.

Racismin2011really???

RIP Vesta!!!!! By the way "and the hood she comes from" tasteless and an indication of your big mouth and small mind. The other ridiculously stupid comment "after losing weigh nobody wanted you" STUPID!!! How would you know who wanted her? There is a slight possibility that after using poor grammar and making ignorant statements "nobody wanted you queen love!"

HumanNature

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

R.I.P, VESTA WILLIAMS!!!!

ginny

what a shame but El Segundo.

stephanie

who is this??? She never had a billboard hit yet Peter Steele's death last year was completely ignored by TMZ pppfttt :P ....really TMZ??? Condolences to her family anyway.

slideva

R.I.P. Vesta!! Great talented friend. I will miss you!!

Think3TimesB4USpeak

She was an R&B Singer. An had a string of top 10 hits. Her father was a disc jockey in Ohio. Not every artist is heard by everyone. I didn't know who Mr. Steele was until I looked up his history. So, please folks don't let your ignorance show.

broncosgodess

Who?

John 8:32

Vesta Williams - Wow, a beautiful new voice is now singing with the angles - let their always be music in the air.

-R.I.P.

desadiste

Geeeze, died in El Segundo (aka: El Stinko)...what a sad epitaph. Better to die as an unknown down on The Nickel.

C-LAROCK

dont let peoples comment get to you because everybody all ways got something negative to say when it happens to them its a different story........vesta was my baby boo i love her voice she will be miss rip

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments