Tareq Salahi Reality Show

Win a Date with Me!

10/2/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tareq Salahi dating show
PERSONALS
Separated 43-year-old man seeks woman willing to compete for his love on television. Please don't be a fan of '80s soft rock music. Ability to talk your way into highly-secure events you were not invited to is a plus.

Sources close to Tareq Salahi tell TMZ he is pitching a dating show to various networks, with the title ... "Seducing Salahi."

We're told the show would shoot at his winery in Virginia and would be of the "Flavor of Love" variety -- with 14 women competing for Tareq's affection.

According to our sources, several networks are interested ... so don't say we didn't warn you.

MV

I cannot stand this guy. I don't blame that wife of his for leaving. I cannot even imagine the women desperate enough to go on this show. DISGUSTING!

hmmmm

wow....I thought he was in his 50's

Darcy

He looks like he's 60.

LS

What a pompous ass!

Someone's goldfish

The winner gets a date with him. The second place contestant gets 2 dates.

There's a problem here

What is a REAL TIY show? What is a tiy, and how can you tell a real one from a fake one?

sc1432

Why in the world would any women want to date this guy? I would not.
He is not attractive, He and Michael Lohan are friends need i say more!
Every story has two sides and the truth in the middle somewhere..But his wife left him for a reason and I am sure this guy probley talked to her like she was crap,or he sucked in bed..Who knows but i do not see women running to date this guy.

cileford

I JUST THREW UP IN MY MOUTH!!

notalawyer

More proof all his recent "REALTIY" PR was just that.

truthiness

Yet another in a series of desperate cries for help from this loser.

Sooner rather then later this guy is going to wind up swinging from the end of a rope, and his 15 minutes of fame will finally be over.

Karmagal

And yet he says that it was NOT a publicity stunt.. What a freakin liar... TOOL BAG

RJINHB

This guy is 43? Serious? Holy crap, he looks 53! I never would have guessed. Guess it's all in the jeans.

littlefudge

There isn't enough money in the world. He is repulsive...

Gsharon 710

LMAO

Kari

THANKS FOR THE WARNING!!! Seriously--not for fame or money would I want to win a date with this guy!! I hope the networks start giving us television to be proud of--this is crap.