Michael Jackson

Drug-Induced Rambling:

"I Had No Childhood"

10/5/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson I had no childhood
Michael Jackson
wanted to dedicate his "This Is It" concerts to his children -- and in a heartbreaking conversation Dr. Conrad Murray recorded weeks before the singer died, MJ claims, "I love them because I didn't have a childhood."

You can hear MJ's voice in the recording -- slurred, incoherent -- explaining how he wanted to outdo The Beatles and Elvis with his final concerts, and go down in history as the greatest entertainer who ever lived.

Michael becomes extremely emotional while speaking about his children -- claiming, "I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt."

Murray recorded the conversation on his iPhone on Sunday May 10th, 2009 at 9:05 AM. It's unclear why -- but according to prosecutors, it documents MJ under the influence of "unknown agents." It also shows Murray was familiar with Michael in altered states of mind.

At one point in the clip, Murray asks Michael if he's okay -- and Michael responds, "I am asleep."

The recording -- a clip of which Prosecutor David Walgren played during his opening statement -- was uncovered by investigators after they seized Murray's device.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jim

Do you think MJs nose has rolled off his corpse yet?

HumanNature

THIS "QUACK" WAS PLANNING ON USING THIS RECORDING TO BLACKMAIL/EXTORT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ FROM MJ!!!!!!

THE "QUACK" ASK FOR $5 MILLION DOLLARS FOR HIS MEDICAL SERVICES AND WAS IMMEDIATELY TURNED DOWN!!!

Jim

Conrad is a true healer, he was there to try to get MJ to stop doing all those horrible drugs and be part of society and not abuse little children Conrad is very Godly and loving.

EarthAngel

OMG...how painfully gut wrenching!! Brought me to tears. ANYONE even considering wanting to use drugs to numb their emotional pain.....this is the devastating result of seeking less pain in your life. Sobering

Warren

Murray was present when he recorded MJ! WOW! Murray knows what MJ took that morning. Murray didn't have MJ's best interest in mind when he recorded this. However, I think the estate and MJ's mother and kids should start making plans to build that hospital MJ was dreaming about.

Cujeaux

He sounds like Leo DiCaprio's character 'Arnie' in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

If he wanted these hospitals so bad why did he will most of his money to his mother and kids?

Jim

Conrad murrary will never see the inside of a jail, this is just a show trial for the fans, the LA cop*****ed micheal jackson because he abused all those little kids.

AlwaysOnTimeB

WOW!! The side-seat judges on this site are amazing!! Who know why Dr. Murray recorded that? Only Dr. Murray knows that. I'd hate for one of you to be accused of something simply because you are filthy rich, oh wait, that won't happen!!

Delaware D

heartbreaking.

CJ

Ok this recording was neither heartbreaking or emotional--just WEIRD! Stop with the spin job TMZ.

sxycaramel34

It appears MJ was frequently f***ed up, definition- drug addict

CaraElyse

Murray should have notified someone of extent of MJ illness. Family could have obtained conservatoship; MJ should have been forced to detox and rehab. MJ problems go way beyond addiction, no doubt back to his childhood

Cinner

Well sorry WACKKO JACKO, Elvis is still King!! and you also could not TOUCH the Beatles no matter who you tried. GOOD RIDDENCE to another "f" up celeb!!!

Donna

WOW! Some of the most racist, bigoted, immature trolls are on this site! Just plain ignorant. No compassion for another human being. And I'm sure most of you idiots who are calling him a pedophile are low life pedophiles yourself! I hope each and every one of you maggots get exactly what you deserve!

p.s. I never once heard Michael make any comparisons to Elvis or the Beatles.
Just trash on this site - don't bother responding because I won't be back on here to read it.

YouDontSay

Michael Jackson was obviously a drug addict. The doctor should never have administered this drug. I wonder if it had been Julia Roberts or George Clooney how would the public be then? Because it was Michael Jackson who was to put it mildly "different" with the child molestion in question hanging over him that people don't really care. The fact is the physican did something that should never be done in someones home as a normal routine. I hope he is at least held to involuntary manslaughter.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments