Michael Jackson

Drug-Induced Rambling:

"I Had No Childhood"

10/5/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson I had no childhood
Michael Jackson
wanted to dedicate his "This Is It" concerts to his children -- and in a heartbreaking conversation Dr. Conrad Murray recorded weeks before the singer died, MJ claims, "I love them because I didn't have a childhood."

You can hear MJ's voice in the recording -- slurred, incoherent -- explaining how he wanted to outdo The Beatles and Elvis with his final concerts, and go down in history as the greatest entertainer who ever lived.

Michael becomes extremely emotional while speaking about his children -- claiming, "I had no childhood. I feel their pain. I feel their hurt."

Murray recorded the conversation on his iPhone on Sunday May 10th, 2009 at 9:05 AM. It's unclear why -- but according to prosecutors, it documents MJ under the influence of "unknown agents." It also shows Murray was familiar with Michael in altered states of mind.

At one point in the clip, Murray asks Michael if he's okay -- and Michael responds, "I am asleep."

The recording -- a clip of which Prosecutor David Walgren played during his opening statement -- was uncovered by investigators after they seized Murray's device.

Kay-Kay

Aside from the silly comments some have made if you had a family member pass (yep MJ was my family member) he is gone now so let everyone take their shots. People have tried and executed him for years (hope that makes people feel better). He never touched children in the wrong way! GOD knows and MJ knows. I am sorry that his pain way so deep no one could help him. His tape speaks truth to the family, his kids and children of the world. MJ hospital will rise! Rest in peace cousin. Now the world knows your heart was true but your pain was heavy. You never had a chance to live!

Shasta

Umm looks like Rogue Warrior needs to be treated by Dr. M

Sunshine

Obviously, MJ was a drug addict but for Dr. Murray whose job is to save lives, would tape MJ while drug-induced shows he really didn't care about MJ's health or addiction but be paid $150,000 for assisting in MJ demise. I cannot see how Dr. Murray will walk from this one.

Shai

It was the iluminati that killed him. He had no childhood because they've been controlling him giving him fame for his life. He was started to talk more and more about him. Murray was the instrument used by them. He was meant to die before his tour before he talked too much.

Janeny

I am not sure if he had ever abused kids. If he had kids around him I am not sure if his motives were sexual in nature. I think he was a very sick man who couldn't get away and get over his very unhappy childhood. And this country had abused him.

heather

@RogueWarrior, First learn how to speak the english language properly... Second sounds like you have first hand knowledge of what it is to have HIV/AIDS and be a pedophile. Stop putting what you are going through onto MJ. Just because you are in denial about your own problems!!

This poor guy was in horrible shape and for this "doctor" to record it is in my opinion just disgusting!! He obviously gave him something... And I'm not talking your average sleeping pill. If he really was that sick he should have been treated for it!! May Murray be convicted for him crimes, and his stupid baby momma needs to realize she sure isn't all that and a bag of chips!! Just because you are a cheap piece of trash doesn't mean you have to act like it during a manslaughter trial!! Esp. when you are on the witness stand...

maggie

I'm no big MJ fan or anything, but why do news outlets keep calling this tape "rambling"? The man is perfectly coherent. He wants people to love his show, and he's gonna use the money to set up a hospital. What's so hard to understand there? That's not rambling. The use of the word "rambling" is TMZ and others showing their bias against doctor Murray, methinks.

marcia

He was not incoherent, nor was he rambling. He was a very kind and generous soul. I truly hope The Michael Jackson Children's Hospital will be built.

Brigha from UK

Where exactly does MJ say he wants to be better than the Beatles or Elvis?

He doesn't - It's just another lame attempt by TMZ to make the evidence more sensational.

Nor does MJ specifically say that he wishes to dedicate the 02 concerts to his (own) children.
People who have widely read MJs interviews etc., will realise that he regarded ALL children as his responsibility.

This tape may initially seem shocking. However the actual content is NOT incoherent. Yes, his words are slurred, but his overall comprehension is not impaired.

beachgal

MJ is wasted on drugs already so Murray goes ahead & gives him gallons of Propofol?? This should be 2nd degree murder not manslaughter.. depraved indifference to human life.

Caroline

It truly made me sad when he said he never had a childhood. I think that was the cause of some of the problems he had later.

Sanesally

those who speak ill of this man should be very careful. This man has ushered in so much love and joy ;into this dark and evil world, that it can only give way, to more of what he has given to the world especialy to those who TRULY knew him and AlWAYS believed in him as being a decent human being.I don't believe in placing judgment, even though i myself can being guilty of at times because I'm not perfect, but I know one day we will all give an account of how we treat each other. We should never slander, lie, or cast despearidging comment on each other. Love and understanding are the only way. Hate, pride , greed are the instruments of destruction. rest in peace MJ your life will be a testament of the depth of love you had for others despite the evil that exsist in this world.

Shai

He wanted kids around him because he was abused byt he conspiracy so deep down he was still a kid.

themaestrosgirl

It's one thing to know, it's another to hear. It seems that Murray knew more about Michael's health condition than he let on (according to the stuff he ordered)
Nothing in this trial will change my love and respect for Michael, as a performer and a man, no matter what comes out. If anything, I love him more. He suffered so much, and the world just laughed and made fun of him. And as the facts come out, I'm still so stunned at what Murray apparently did, I don't have room for anger towards him. I can't comprehend his actions at all...

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Awww so THAT'S why he was such a massive pedophile. Awwwww he never had a childhood so he stole the childhoods from children that weren't his. Poor pedo!