Tareq Salahi

It CAN Get Worse ...

Slapped With $5,000 Debt

10/9/2011 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1004_tareq_salahi_tmz_EX
The state of Virginia is kicking Tareq Salahi while he’s down – slapping him with a tax lien for nearly $5,000.

TMZ has obtained the document showing Tareq owes a grand total of $4,395.05 for unpaid taxes over a six-month period back in 2008.

It’s unclear what he's being taxed on -- but a source close to Salahi tells us Tareq is guessing it has something to do with his now bankrupt winery, Oasis Vineyards.

Scrum

Honest to God, who the f*ck cares?

Happy

Keep slappin his broke ass!

Fred Farkel

Hang in there Tareq!!

THIS WILL ALL PASS!!!

Don Pedro

Ah, TMZ....the home of the nobodies/

South Beach

Karma, the gift that keeps giving.
Shouldn't have pi**ed off the Secret Service..They know people...

Sandra

Love Karma!! Please TMZ enough of this little creep!!

me

WHO ******* CARES!!! Why do you keep giving this ******** and his slut wife all of the attention they thrive on!!! Stop it, and maybe they will just go away!!!!

Winston9

Duh! Nothing new with Salahi's when it comes to money owed to the State of Virginia. Where have you been all this time TMZ? How about the $20,000 bounced check Salahi's gave the State to purchase hard liquor for one of their polo matches. How many people bounce checks for twenty grand and get away with it? Then there is the $120,000 grant the Salahi's received from the Virginia Ag Deptment to do a study on the economic potential of the wine industry that remarkably similar the same study done by another group. The state is now investigating.

Pimpcessa

Sorry, but I can't bring myself to feel, even remotely, sorry for this guy. He's like Michael Lohan to me. Always shoving his face in front of a camera and babbling about crap that nobody gives a damn about. After he and his skank of a wife crashed the White House party, I wished only jail time for them both. Not that I had a clue who they were before that..........

Tammy

Well then, I guess it's good he's auctioning stolen and used goods!! I now firmly believe that Tareq was the leader of the famewhoring b/c Michaele still hasn't made a pubilc comment since she ran like a bat out of hell from him.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I'm waiting for this complete tool to become involved with Octo-mom, maybe as roommates. Can't manage his money, can't manage his woman, not much of a man the way I look at it.

Woot

Oh, God, that mouth! Vomitus Alloverus!

krazypenguin

Please stop with the news of this douche bag, I might have to stop coming to TMZ....seeing his picture makes me want to barf

Nefertiti

Tareq, Karma is a B***h!!!

TMZfan

A quick look under the VA Courts website under both Warren County and Fauquier County district courts will find numerous lawsuits and judgments against the Salahis. Their home in Linden, VA, by the way, is a very modest one, not the mansion they portrayed on the reality show she did. They are deadbeats that owe everyone in the local area. A few years ago Tareq had to give his watch as collateral for a judgment that was entered against him in court and low and behold the watch ended up to be a fake. How they have continued to stay in the spotlight is baffling to me!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments