Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo

Dead, Naked Body

10/11/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
Prosecutors just showed an image of Michael Jackson's dead, naked body sprawled on a gurney -- taken hours after the singer died.

The date on the tiles beside his body appears to read August 25th, 2009 -- but MJ's autopsy doctor Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong ... it should read June 25th.

Michael Jackson Dead

Spicy

Our grandfathers and grandmothers must shudder when they see our wasted, apathetic, soul selling generation. Down the sh*tter we go.

Rogue Warrior

Look at all the emotionally illiterate, Nancy Disgrace loving mental midgets, getting their super-sized panties in an up roar over a picture of a dead pedophile. Wow, I suppose you'll let anyone watch your kids too?

The Wraith

Hey Celebrities! WAKE-UP CALL. You are just like everyone else, we all are in this the same way. You are not above death, just another human being...********! This is what it looks like, just cause your name may be in lights doesn't mean you wont be in the dark later. A dirt filled, dark hole in the ground. WAKE -UP.

Modesty

Please take this down, out of respect for his children, family, and extended family. How rude of you, TMZ, for the sake of views. You all have tormented him through life- leave him alone in death.

Enjoy your rest, MJJ. We love you.

Kitten

Disgusting.... TMZ you have truly hit a new low.

tessa

FAKE...... So Michael Didnt Have A Belly Button ??????

Shelby

TMZ this is very tacky...this family is suffering...please take this down...its very distasteful to do this.

Ann Chapman

OH MY GOSH ... I am literally speechless. TMZ take this down. This is so disrespectful. I pray to Buddha that his children don't see this !!!

Trevis Miho

Gee, thanks TMZ. I'm sure you guys couldn't WAIT to be able to show the world that one. Smh.

Kamila Mlateckova

How can you do something like this you low individuals on TMZ??? Don't you know any respect??? How could you???? Shame on you!!!

jen

wow, thats effin unbeleivable you would show that...no wonder we are the worst country on this planet...

moso

TMZ is now worse then the National Enquirer!!! I cannot believe they put this picture up. Posting a picture of anyone who has died is disrespectful.. PERIOD!! Why do we need to see this? Why post it?? Every week TMZ gets trashier! All of you who work there should post a picture of one of your loved ones when they die. See how that makes your family feel.. Lost respect for TMZ and I hope others feel the same way. PATHETIC...Insensitive Reporting..

DISGUSTED

really? why in the fck would you show his dead body? NO RESPECT FOR HIS FAMILY!

Lau2u

I think if you look real close at the "8" it is a 6. The loop of the top of it just goes real close to the circle part. And as much of an MJ fan that I was this pic does not bother me..it saddens me..but I don't get squeamish or anything easily. The court HAD to show it tho..I don't think it is being disrespectful. Now it would be if they didn't cover the private bits tho...

Blacksayan

Geez TMZ, I'm writing from Belgium and my english is not very good but for once listen to the readers and put that pic down. We'll al die. I know you like the buzz for this one, it's so tasteless and so disrespectful. But I guess you don't care.