Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo

Dead, Naked Body

10/11/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
Prosecutors just showed an image of Michael Jackson's dead, naked body sprawled on a gurney -- taken hours after the singer died.

The date on the tiles beside his body appears to read August 25th, 2009 -- but MJ's autopsy doctor Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong ... it should read June 25th.

Michael Jackson Dead

MJ is the Greatest of all

136 POUNDS? NO WAY THAT IS 111 POUNDS! MY OLDEST BROTHER IS BUILT THE SAME WAY! HE IS 111 POUNDS!

Em

Hi TMZ - if you're going to run something this disturbing, how about a "Warning: Graphic Photos After the Jump" banner or something at least and then jumping to it on the next page? That seems like a fair compromise.

I too would kind of like to know where his bellybutton is. It looks like maybe it was an "outie" that was pretty level with his stomach and then so bleached that it was barely discernible.

Blah, this is all so sad. I don't want to remember him like this. I know way too much about his prostate, colon and urinary content now. :(

AntiSocialForum.com

Looks like an alien

SONIAFROMCYPRESSAVEBX

GOD YOU CAN SEE THE GANGRENE SETTING INTO HIS SKIN AND ON THE PHOTO "EXHIBIT 206" ~ "EXHIBIT" MICHAEL START OUT SINGING AND DANCING LET INTO HIS HOME AND MURRY SHOOT HIM UP GO CHAT WITH HIS STRIPPER CHICKS AND NOW MICHAEL IS CONSIDERED AN EXHIBIT. THIS IS TERRIBLE. AND WHAT IS THAT A OPEN INCISION ON HIS CHEST? BOTTOM LINE THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPEN. MURRY CALL EVERYONE EVEN THE CHILDREN AND EVERYONE ELSE BESIDES 911 SINCE HE WAS ON THE PHONE ANYWAY SHOWS HE WAS TRYING TO CLEAN HIS MESS. HE IS ON THE PHONE WITH CHICKS BUT CAN'T USE THE SAME PHONE TO CALL 911 AND WHAT DOCTOR DON'T KNOW CPR HE HAD NO BUSY TAKING HE JOB FOR THAT REASON ALONE.

laura

MJ has been crucified by the media...Here is "Wacko Jacko" everybody can admire the harassment result. he was suffering and dying since many years...LONELY.
RIP King of pop for us you are eternal whatever happens whatever they ve said and did...

1025

Can you please show some class and take that down????

Abysmal

I've told you guys TMZ doesn't care who they hurt,it's all about the money.

Everybody who works for this site is a Milquetoast person. At least put up a NSFW warning or graphic image.

Nicole

WTF, why does thisjust pop up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you at least have people click on this if they are morbid enough to want to see it!

jacksonorleans

You do this for money. This is not news. No respect for his kids. Harvey, you as the editor SUCK!!

Charlie Sheen

LMAO @ the TMZ haters.. If you don't like the site, Leave...

Sarah

Do you people that are freaking out honestly think that his mother or children look at TMZ online ? Give me a break. He was a creepy little junkie.....WAS a brilliant musician at one time.

The American Public

My good God, I don't expect you guys to have any sort of filter when it comes to reporting show business news. However, this is some of the worst judgment I have seen in the last 10 years. I hope CNN and other large networks turned the gun on you guys and some repercussion happens to your company. This is horrible.

Rogue Warrior

Since they refused to give us his head, this picture will do! RIH MJ!

imtellinonu2

I have to admitt, I wnated to know what went on in his room, what he looked, how much hair did he have, how big was he really. Only bevcause so many people where dowing him when he died. I really don't think that i would have wnated to see his pictures on TMZ when I refreshed my page. And I too think this was distateful. Where is the line for the media. No privavcy! His kids are teenagers, I'm pretty sure the use the computer just like all other teens no mater how much their families try to protect them, it will still be out there. This was a bumb move TMZ!

marilyn

Seriously TMZ - there are 3 children out there = this is there father - do you really feel it necessary to do this - I hope somewhere in your own lives someone has this little respect for you, because you deserve even less.