Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo

Dead, Naked Body

10/11/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo
Prosecutors just showed an image of Michael Jackson's dead, naked body sprawled on a gurney -- taken hours after the singer died.

The date on the tiles beside his body appears to read August 25th, 2009 -- but MJ's autopsy doctor Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong ... it should read June 25th.

Michael Jackson Dead

baby

this is what a dead pedaphile looks like?????

Anthony

That is a 6. It's just the angle it's shot at makes it look like a 8.

LANI

I'M ABOUT TO DELETE TMZ FROM MY FACEBOOK..THIS IS SO SAD. YOU PPL HAVE NO RESPECT MAN

Shellfish789

This is sooooo disrespectful to Michael and his family to post this picture.....you would have NEVER posted a picture of ELVIS or any other white star......

Let this man and his family live in peace...and respect them and STOP Harassing Michael even thou he is dead...

This is the most disrespectful thing the media has done to Michael as a way to constantly humiliate him and to take away his "Genius"

Shellfish789

TMZ...you have gone too far....you get a kick out of harassing and making fun of celebrities and getting DIRT on them ...

I hope one day some new show will EXPOSE your dirty laundry....I'm just waiting to see this...

Please take this picture down for respect for Micheal and his family....

YOU have stoop the ultimate low.....as usual

Cordell

so direspectful, let THE KING, YES, THE KING, REST IN PEACE

Tori

Come on TMZ.. What if his kids see this?!

Connie

I think this looks fake. Does not look like him. If it is, I cant believe anyone would have the bad taste and judgement to make this public. For what purpose??? Would you show pictures like this of your mom, dad, or your child to the public?? Have some compassion for the family, you heartless money-grubbing creeps!! Shame! I will no longer be reading anything on TMZ or any other site that would show something like this! Makes me sick that you could be so cruel to his family and friends. I hope your Karma comes back to you 10-fold!!!!!

Steve

That dead white man looks nothing like Michael Jackson. Looks like Murray poisoned the wrong guy.

maggie

TMZ Please take this picture down.Respect the family TAKE THE PICTURE DOWN

Joy Bell

I just had to look, and we all did hence the comments on the message board. Having viewed dead bodies at the morgue, used to work in hospital, I can say this guy is not dead, his lips are not blue and he has no navel, but they must have needed a picture for the trial and cobbled on together because the dates wrong too, not very proffesional.

Annie

Stop it! Remove this photo. You are disgusting! How can you not have respect for the deceased and his family? Idiots!

Madame CG

TMZ..in my opinion has always MOCKED Michael Jackson...I am so glad I was no*****ching TMZ, June 25th , 2009..for I am sure when they broke the story of this great man's death..they probaly were laughing then. To post this picture, come on....show some compassion for his Mother, his Children, his Father and siblings and to people like me..who have loved him for 40 years....TMZ..just stick to the stupid S--T y'all talk about....Have Compassion for Late Celebrities and Ailing Celebrities and Elderly Celebrities....for we all reap what we sow.... the Good and the Bad.....I would hate to see one of your Autopsy photos.

nic

one word... inappropriate.

Tim

This isn't right. Why would you show this? Makes me sick.

Previous 15 Comments | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments