Neal Schon

Drops $10,000 On Butt Floss

& Boobie Baskets

10/17/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michaele Salahi lingerie
Michaele Salahi must be doing something right -- because her cuckolding rock star boyfriend Neal Schon just dropped more than $10,000 on lingerie ... during a Beverly Hills shopping spree this week.

According to our sources, the shopping spree came about after Michaele's estranged husband Tareq sold off all her underwear and bras at auction earlier this month.

Neal and Michaele hit up La Perla on Tuesday -- a ridiculously expensive lingerie boutique on Rodeo Drive. We're told the Journey guitarist hemorrhaged a massive $10,496.55 ... buying her 42 bras and 38 panties in a wide assortment of colors. Any way she wants it ... indeed!

On his way out, Schon flashed his silver bracelet, which features a two-word phrase we can't show you ... but is probably directed towards Tareq.

1016_neal_schon_bracelet

God-Of-Lyf

Wait, WHO? And why should we care? Journey LMFAO Does anyone even listen to them anymore? Oh yeah, the people who are still living in the past holding onto something they have lost at the end of the 80's Just Saying...! NEXT!

Anthony

Snowberrie actually she has a pretty decent bod and her face isn't really wrinkled. She isn't that old yet..I still think this is some sort of publicity stunt but I am probably wrong. She is dying to be famous and doing anything she possibly can to get there. Losing the bland husband is just the 1st step.

Firefly

Gee this media whore will do anything to get her face out there. Looks like she is trying her best to make sure she is in the picture. usually it is pretty dark in the back seat on the other side of the car, but there she is in living color in our faces. Flash, now your two seconds are up! Goodby, Next!

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

What kind of freak would buy someone's used underwear? So gross. Well at least now she'll only have to do laundry once a month.

Different Rules Apply

When I looked at this picture, all I could smell was lounge lizard cologne....am I alone?

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

I've seen the underwear they sell at La Perla and I am not impressed. I heard people talking about it and how it's al they wear. So I checked out the website and seriously only a stupid person would pay that much for underwear. So insane. Victoria's Secret has prettier and nicer underwear. He could have gotten that same amount of underwear from there for 25-30% of what he paid at La Perla. People never think about money until they don't have any. Oh well.

J

When did adultery become cute and funny? These two are classic narcissists.

Fuck Celebrities

You need to post a story just to state hookers are expensive?

moe l.

He should have bought her a couple jock straps too that she could fashion into a bra to hold those sand bags. Plus a pair of size 12 white adult diapers. Geez man! Would you look at her?!?!? She's a grandmother for crying out loud!!

Randall Murphy

So you post a picture of dead Michael Jackson, but censor the bracelet picture?

katela

And cheesy hair extentions.

cindy

I thought Neal was better than that. Shame on them. What a disappointment.

J

This continues to be the most fun and funny stories you've followed! The word plays crack me up. Sometimes TMZ strays from what it does best, but this is really your sweet spot. Years ago I loved your "gummy bear" Davis coverage because it was a beautiful blend of absurd but curiously interesting.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP THE DOUBLE WHOOPER WITH BACON AND EXTRA CHEESE I JUST ATE..ALL OVER MY DESK...GROSS..OH OH HERE GOES THE CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE TOO..WHAT AS MESS....LOOKS LIKE A CAR WRECK

Areader

Douche bags...the both of them!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments