Lindsay Lohan

Fleeing the Morgue

10/21/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_ag6yv7f5_0_6vv9f8ka

After 8 grueling hours of community service, Lindsay Lohan has had her fill of the morgue ... and cupcakes ... and burgers.

Lindsay wrapped up her shift for the day and took off moments ago -- and we captured her hurried exit on tape. See ya next week!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Ghost Rider

Next week? What if she is out till 5 in the morning tonight and she falls on her face, again.

AGENT jones

What's with that? Can't even walk with her head up! What a crazy bitch.

♥TMZ but ...

looks like she is trying to look like Avril Lavigne

SantaFeJack

My sympathy goes out to the photographers who have to wait around all day in hopes of capturing a fleeting glimpse of this woman going in and out of a back door. Good grief!

Tess

Oh, nice potty mouth at the end there.

cowbulls

Does anybody else see the irony in her working in her very soon destination if she doesn't change her ways?

daRock

Wow, see you next week? Maybe at the morgue, however I'll bet Lilo generates some stories over the weekend. Maybe commenting on Dilos book, on Milo, or being caught getting completely hammered on tape!

eicarr

Glad you stopped censoring your clips. This site was getting too "G" rated and family friendly. The "F" bomb on TMZ is a refreshing change.

Bobby

WHO CARES!!!!???!!!!! LET HER LIVE HER OWN LIFE, IF SHE WANTS TO FILL HERSELF UP WITH BEER AND CUPCAKES LET HER DO IT, then we can all catch up with her on THE BIGGEST LOSER!!..oh wait...

Sam

Now she is off to get REALLY high to forget about the **** she had to do and see today.

some guy

Can't be fun dealing with cadavers all day.
Sorry to segue, but I'm kind of at a loss at what to do. Got off the bus earlier today and checked into a hostel. Thought I'd visit TMZ HQ, but the security guard shoo'd me away. Starting to think this trip out west was a big mistake.

Ugh... what happened to my life. I started posting here out of concern for Lindsay, it evolved into something I enjoyed doing, and now I think it's ruined my life. I'm afraid to go home now, as I'll get arrested if I stay there.

IDK... think I'll stay here for a couple days and try to figure out what to do. Might just end up going back east.

Cheryl A.

8 AM to 3:20 PM is NOT 8 hours, not even close. Subtract 30 mins for lunch and 2 10 minute breaks and she worked for 6 and 1/2 hours.

Phil

Here are the photos they don't want you to see of Lindsy working in the morgue today!!

Bearcat34

She looked screwd up in court the other day. The former actress is a joke. No longer wanted, and only known for her follies. She is basically WEBSTER/ARNOLD JACKSON. An overdose waiting to happen. Nobody cares about her. She is nothing more than tabloid fodder. LLLLLLLLoser!!!

Areader

It must be fun to work at TMZ, you get stand around outside a morgue all day waiting for Lindsay Lohan to come and go!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments