Kate Major 911 Call:

I'm Afraid of Him,

He's Gonna Hit Me!

10/25/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1025_michael_lohan_ex_011_2
TMZ has obtained the 911 calls placed by Michael Lohan's girlfriend Kate Major last night -- moments after MiLo allegedly threatened to kill her for refusing to perform oral sex on him.

You can hear a panicked Kate on the phone, telling the operator, "I'm afraid of him. He's gonna come in here and hit me."

SantaFeJack

I assume the two of them check TMZ 16 times a day; here's hoping they take the advice given here and get some counseling. God knows they both need it badly.

Dina Lohan

He's definitely getting worse! He only threatened me when I refused nasal intercourse. Violence is never ok. Chop *it* off and lock him up!

AGENT smith

God Is Busy today, but he will be back tomorrow along with Rogue Warrior and da Rock. Michael tweeted about God yesterday before his arrest.

Kate

She doesn't sound remotely 'panicked'. These two have a long history of feeding off each other and using police as a medium for their drama. They need to separate for real and just leave each other the heck alone. I outgrew the 'excitement' of that sort of dramatic relationship in high school. It's too bad these supposed adults can't do the same.

jim

PLEASE, enough of this family. No one cares about any of them.

CountryGal

They could just kill each other and we won't have to hear about either of them anymore.

TheHOLETruth

I just did a TMZ search on these two creeps... and this chit has been going on forever. They're both perverts and media hogs. The feature them and they will disappear. The only thing MiLo hates is that she plays dirty and calls the cops and he ends up in the pokey. He has no shame as goes the other sorted actives and disgusting fetishes.

Jen

Does anyone else find it odd that she doesn't give out her address to either one of the operators? If I were that fearful that would be one of the first things I'd blurt out.

God bless her though - hope she stays away from him.

obama'saracist

gosh really a slut hooked up with a felon with spousal abuse issues and made him leave and then had a problem with him being abusive and were supposed to care why?

the floyd

I'd let her get down on her knee's anytime, but that would be about it?

Miss Behavin'

What kinda fukkery is THIS ish?!?!? If she don't wanna DO him then WHY is she WITH him??? 2+2= Krazzzyfukk

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Is the twit still in jail? Was bail granted, and if so, how much?

imstac

I wouldn't touch him with Heidi Fleiss's nasty ole mouth.

CLINT

Blame yourself, Kate. You thought this was going to be your big break, tagging along with the Lohans. The only break you will get is your nose.

campy

What is this douchebags major malfunction?