Steven Tyler

I Did NOT Fall Off the Wagon

10/27/2011 8:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102711_steven_still

Steven Tyler
claims he did not fall off the wagon before he fell on his face in the shower this week ... but says he understands why people might not believe him.

Tyler -- who went public about his issues with substance abuse in the past -- called in to the "Today' show this morning to talk to Matt Lauer about rumors he was using again.

Tyler responded, "I get that people think that ... It still bothers me a little, but it's something that I have to deal with for the rest of my life."

He added, "We flew last night from Paraguay after that incident and we're in Argentina for two hours. And anyone who knows anyone who uses substances wouldn't be up at this hour having a talk with Matt Lauer and the rest of America."

Moments later, Matt asked, "But you're clean and sober, that's not the issue?"

Tyler replied, "No, it's not the issue."

Marley

Looks like that homeless guy with the great voice; Steven could be his bit”h

Krista

With that swollen face, he seems to have dropped 20 years in age!

Penelope

I remember falling in the shower in the Bahamas and almost breaking my arm...but I had been drinking the night before. Many times I have stayed at hotels and almost fallen in the shower. He is not a spring chicken and if he lost his balance and went down just the right way he could have broke an arm or something. I just don't understand why all the injuries are to his face, unless he didn't put his arm down to stop the fall. He is brave to put the photos out there. It looks very painful. Hope he is feeling better and he gets to finish his SA tour.

Ann

Talk about butt ugly. Take away the Steven Tyler thing and that man is butt ugly.

Jessica

Keep Rock'n dear Steven!!!!!!

A

Anyone who is clean and sober does not need to ask "where are we now?"

Who lit the fire Steven?

And he didn't try to murder his underage pregnant girlfriend either!

beijia2050

when we talk hair extensions, we will talk how many bundles do you want?

Was this specify fused hair extensions only? What about with braid, what's the clolor hair and size? i find one website(http://www.hairextension4sale.com), you can know some informations

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4