Mel Gibson

Returns to the Scene of the Crime

10/31/2011 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson
made a bold move last night -- returning to the restaurant that triggered an anti-Semiticly fueled DUI arrest that changed his life ... but this time he made all the right moves.

Gibson and a blonde lady friend hung out together at Moonshadows in Malibu ... the last place Mel drank on July 28, 2006 before he got into his car and hit PCH ... got a DUI ... and said all sorts of horrible things to the arresting officer.

This time around was MUCH different ... witnesses say Mel was only having dinner with a mystery blonde lady -- not boozing -- and he had a DRIVER take him home.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jackie

GO MEL....much love from Europe. Keep it that way.

JiLL1

This guy can find the cure for cancer & he'll still be associated with his anti-semitic rant. Talk about beating a dead horse

Amanda Jane

She's the right age to be one of his daughters. Is this her?

James R. - Los Angeles

This story is just standard PR bullsh*t.

What ever happened to Rick Springfield's court date for receiving TWO DUI's within a few months and for threatening the arresting officer say he would kill him and his family?

C'mon, tmz. You can obtain THOSE records, can't you?

christy

I love you Mel! I jus*****ched The Beaver yesterday,
it was excellent! xoxoxoxooxo

EMT

His date needs to be on VSEX.com. I want to remotely control her sex machine! Yeah Baby!

meg

*antisemitically - Get your suffixes correct folks.

janet

Gibsons been getting on with his life, too bad Ox won't do the same.

beachgal

Oh yeah, that was the night Sheriff Crooked erased video, changed police reports, illegally got Harvey's phone records & otherwise covered up for drunk psycho mini mel.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

sigh...figures TMZ would need to make something of something as simple as a dinner out.

adn I'm sure that the haters will swear he was drinking and others will act as if they and they alone know the best woman for mel to hang with and it wasn't this blonde.

pft.

Nostradamus

Why hire a driver if you're not going to drink?

Tara21

My brother and I had a fun dinner one evening in a restaurant and a neighbour of his from another table sent her husband over to check me out since I did not look like his wife. This made us laugh even more. Anyways, maybe this young woman is a member of Mel's very large extended family i.e. a niece?

topemail.com

More hate from Christophobes. Get over it already.

Tara21

OooooNooo!

So he's dating a shiksa?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments