TMZ Newsroom Erupts

Kim K Is Dead Wrong,

She Profited from Wedding

11/2/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_jgu5z72y_1_kjsi481l
Something smells rotten with Kim Kardashian's claim that she didn't profit from her wedding ... and this morning, the TMZ newsroom sniffed out the BS.

We previously reported, Kim and her mom are adamant they didn't make a single cent from Kim's wedding spectacle ... despite the fact the whole fam got paid for the TV special, wedding pictures and more.

Check out the clip -- a special extended newsroom version of what will appear on "TMZ on TV" tonight.

Regulator

I'm starting a social experiment. I want everyone reading this to wish ill will towards the Kardashian family at 12noon (PST) on Friday. I believe with enough people focusing on it at the same time, the universe has to listen.

etabunny

I was a HUGE fan of the shows..but now after this..I HATE THEM!! what a fool they made out of there fans. To lead us into this wonderful wedding, then drop the bomb and say its not worth working out. YOUR A FRAUD KIM AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY!! YOU SICKEN ME TO THE BONE!! YOU DISGUST ME AND HAVE TOTALLY MADE A MOCKERY OF MARRIAGE. To me that is sacred, and you walked all over it like you do all the expensive things in your closet. I now know who you are and do not trust you, your brand, your family or anything you come out with. You are not longer golden in my book. And I will make sure to tell the 500+ friends i have on facebook how i feel about you. And scream it to the top of my lungs until you are history!! You and your family disgust me now, how foolish your fans were.

lady

AND WHAT IS YOUR PROFIT FROM RUNNING THIS CRAP OVER & OVER TMZ???? FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO RAG ON.............

Onward

Someone needs to explain to the Ks the difference between 'making money' and 'making a profit.' Just because she chose to spend all the money on a stupid extravagant wedding doesn't mean she didn't make money on it. What idiots! Please, Kardashian family--go away!

CeCe

Of course she profited from the wedding, did you think she got married because she was "in love" - HELL NO!

flbabe34952

I don't know why anyone has anything to do with them. She should return those gifts not give a donation. That charity didn't pay for the gifts - the guests did. Hire someone to return them, they have made enough money!

etabunny

Melyssa

First of all, I'm not sure what the final consensus of the TMZ room was... ( maybe I was too drunk to pay attention ). Second of all, if there were any services she payed for( although I'm sure they're already well-off) at least some peole got to make some money in a rough time. Just trying to look on the bright side a little...

primitiva miranda

kriss jenner lied on national t.v. that she didn.t really know what happened with kim and kriss.s relationship failure
really Mother/Manager really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LI_Mom

The media MADE these idiots 'celebrities" & the media is the one KEEPING them in that undeserved position.

IF the media had an iota of morality &/or intelligence they would stop promoting the lowest common denomiator & proving to the world that Americans are on a neverending quest to the bottom of the gene pool.

How about upping the ante & promoting the BEST OF what Americans contribute to society instead of a long list of losers whose only interest is in of the shallowness of instant satisfaction & attention for all the wrong reasons?!

When did being a slut or drunk or a criminal or an abusive jerk become something worth celebrating? I remember when these were SHAMEFUL characteristics & not something a person would be proud to share with the world.

It will NOT be pretty when the pendulum eventually goes swinging back again when the pendulum was allowed to swing SO, So, SO far away from the middle.

Lori

It was a BIG sham! E and the Kardashins knew it! All it was for was ratings and Kim loves to be in the news along with the rest of her family. Its like the brady bunch when Jan said Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.. But instead its Kim, Kim, Kim!!!!

lizouttavegas

omG..! im so sick of these people and their like I could scream!I just got out of a 10 day hospital stay which was akin to the cuckoo's nest and I was tressed up like hannibal lector!~I had to negotiate an "escape"..the K klan would have had private physicians wiping their chins and bowing as they backed away! I have taken a vow to NEVER buy a "gabrag" again no matter which famewhore is on the cover or in the pages..they will make NO $ from me no matter what the endeaver. I will not stop on the E channel for 12 sec if I can avoid it.Im done.I will no*****ch or listen to one more lie out of the mouths of the talentless carny performers who have set up their gypsy stealing tents in my front yard.Im done. I hope everyone in america boycotts these bitches and their peers! sickening....only in america.

carmen

THE KARDARHIAN, ARE A GOLG DIGGUERS,ALL THE FAMILY HAS THE SAME PROBLEN,THEY HAVE MUCH LOVE FOR MONEY.

RA84

The Kardashian’s/ Kris Jenner are nothing but liars.

I was a big fan but I am officially of that wagon.

I dislike liars especial Kim & her mom that want pity from the viewers/fans.

I think we all got a dose of reality & realized that Kim and her Mom are money hungry and will go to great lengths to get it. Like crying on TV (Kris Jenner) or having a sad puppy face/ outfit that are not Kim K style.…

How shallow are you when you state “I got caught up with the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn’t know how too. that’s because there was so many contracts involved that you were going to make millions off of like your wedding photos, exclusive interview, etc.

Sad that many are living in poverty while this family spends millions on BS. We all work hard (blue collar) but don’t get a break so you shouldn’t either.

We should all boycott the show so they could get real job and really live in reality…

I think Khloe, Lamar & Bruce live in reality and are not like the others. The rest of you get out of our lives. Next!!!!!

Ratings Needed

The article TMZ wrote about Kim & Kris arguing about their pre-nupt as to how much $$$$ Kris would get from the wedding.... it seems missmoneybags didn't want to give him a fair share of the wedding loot.... yup, she didn't make a cent just millions of dollars as did her pimp mother.