Daisy Duke

'MEMBA HER?!

11/3/2011 1:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1103_welcome_daisy_launch
Catherine Bach -- and her short-shorts -- became famous for playing Daisy Duke on the '70s/'80s series "The Dukes of Hazzard." Guess what she looks like now!

Expecting Stars

Who's Pregnant in Hollywood?

1103_welcome_pop_launch
Jessica Simpson finally announced her pregnancy to the world this week -- but she's not the only celeb with a baby growing inside her. There are over 25 knocked-up stars out in Hollywood these days.

Who are they? Find out above!

Hanson Brothers

MmmBuy Our Childhood Mansion

Hanson Brothers House

For Sale:
The Oklahoma mansion where the Hanson bros grew up and recorded one of their albums.

The Deets: Custom recording studio, 6 bedrooms, 5 baths luxury pool and cabana house.

According to TulsaWorld.com, the Hanson family bought the place AFTER the band achieved "commercial success" ... but Zac, Isaac and Taylor basically grew up on the property.

The fam has since moved out of the home -- but whoever buys the pad will get to use the state of the art recording studio ... where Hanson recorded their 2010 album, "Shout It Out."

The property is going up for auction on November 10 -- but before you get all excited, check your bank account ... realtors are requiring a $50k deposit to place a bid.

Bond Girls

Then & Now

1103_welcome_bond_launch

Naomie Harris
and Berenice Marlohe were officially named as the new Bond Girls today -- but what happened to past Bond arm candy like Honey Rider and Pussy Galore?

Check out the gallery above to see what Bond's babes look like now!

Wilmer Valderrama & Demi Lovato

The Makeout Session

1102_lovato_wilmer_launch_PCNAfter attending a Halloween party together on Monday night, rumored lovebirds  Wilmer Valderrama and Demi Lovato were seen sucking face outside Wilmer's house on Tuesday.

The couple previously dated back in 2010, after Demi split from Joe Jonas.

At 31, Wilmer is 12 years older than 19-year-old Demi.

Selena Gomez and Amanda Seyfried

Skin Is In!

1103_welcome_fashion_launchSelena Gomez and Amanda Seyfried showed that a hint of skin is definitely in while sporting sexy cut-out dresses on the red carpet this week!

Selena flaunted her figure in an asymmetrical silver minidress with a side cut-out at a charity event in L.A. on Tuesday night and Amanda rocked a similar look halfway around the world at the Berlin premiere of her film “In Time” on Wednesday.

These girls are just two of the celebs who have taken to the cut-out trend. Keira Knightley, Fergie and Lea Michele have all been spotted recently sporting the look.

Celebrity Squares

GUESS WHO!

1028_squares_launch
Can you figure out which young Hollywood starlet just got squared? Click through the photos to find out!

ozzy

ohhh how I remember DAISY. I swear she was my first crush. Those were the days.

Sandra

I wasn't even aware of the existence of penny auctions until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can't imagine buying anything other than food or clothing anyplace else. My favorite is at ( HTtp://tinyurl.com/AuctionDeals ) It took me a few days to figure out how to bid but now I am savings big bucks there. How they can sell iPads, Macbooks, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Gaming Consoles, and more for steep discounts of 75%, 80%, or even 85% off retail price, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48. Why would I shop anyplace else...

Sharon

Daisey Duke....Now that is a natural true beauty. Not like todays wannabe, overpaid spoiled prisses.(brats)

marks

O baby, my first love of hot women short shorts with pantyhose covered legs, man I wish that was still in. Nothing better than nice pantyhose covered silky legs to fire up a young lads heart beat. Thanks Daisy for all the good memories!! plus watching the look on my grandfathers face when the show was on,it was the only time he would smile.

Excalibur

While on vacation in LA, we were on the set as tourists for the movie remake of "Dukes of Hazard" During a break the guys walked over to say hi but Daisy wouldn't take the time. That's my memory.

belldn3

Yeah, O, Hell yeah I remember Daisy. In those shorts and heels.

neesee

What happened halfway through the photos??? And that picture of Ferigno was totally unecessary! Ugh!

Phil

EYE CANDY

HeatherUGA81

Ah yes the famous Ms Daisy. My memories of her consist of my father telling the same story to me as a child growing up about how he took her to her senior prom (my grandmother has the prom picture to prove it too!). I would love to meet her just once and for my father to see her again after all these years, but I'm not one to stalk people like these crazy photo people are.Daisy was from Georgia people so at least ya'll know what true southern beauties we truly are "ya hear" lol.

Dude

One of many things great about The Dukes Of Hazzard was, they always stopped to see if the bad guys or Hazzard's finest, {the local authorities}, were all ok after they wrecked befor the Duke boys drove off. Also they always Prayed befor they ate, even though this had nothing to do with the plot or the episode they stiil added that in. Which i personal think, and I hope alot of others will also think the same, that was totaly great! Also the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T had some fans as well, which also got many fan mails. Just like Uncle Jesse L. Duke {Denver Pyle}, said in an episode, "A stranger is just a friend we never met". With prayer and sayings like that along with a couple good ole boys, and a good ole girl, How can you go wrong. I wished their were more shows on tv like the Dukes Of Hazzard.

solomeeo

Just as attractive now..er um, dont think so

Robyn

Cutoff jeans and ... nylons?

SAAN

Called real beauty,Not like todays wannabe.