Herman Cain

Sex Harassment Claims

Basis for a Good Campaign?

11/4/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

110311_herman_still

Herman Cain's sexual harassment fiasco won't hurt him, and might even help! Well, that's the theory two -- and ONLY two -- people in the TMZ newsroom are selling.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Joe

It has lost impact because everyone claims harassment for reasons ranging from gaining fame, to SETTLEMENTS or even just to discredit someone. Unfortunately for those who are legitimately harassed it is meaningless now as it is based simply on 'how someone might have felt'. Wonderful PC world we live in.

shelbyanne

There is no way he forgot about two woman filling and winning sexual harassment claims against him. No way. He lied about it. Why? Because he is afraid of the truth coming out. He is a monster for attacking the victims. That is a violation of the agreement he would have had to sign. The agreement is now void. Soon the details will come out. Herman Cain has no one to blame but himself. He just could not keep his big mouth shut. He escaped prosecution for his crimes. Now he will be held accountable for the lies and attacks on the innocent victims and even the other republican contenders. The people are united against Herman Cain.

taarob

Herman doesn't and never did stand a chance to be President. The whole 9-9-9 plan was something a twelve year old might come up with. There is zero chance that can be sold. If Cain was white the other candidates would have beaten him up with that plan, but they're afraid to say what they're thinking because he's black and they don't want to offend black people.

Johnnyt

If TMZ is going to join the rest of the liberal media in
running bash Cain stories it is going to be a long year
until the elections. Sigh. Just when there is a candidate
who is finally black enough to fulfill the wishes of Watts.
I want to see an on point political story about the
occupy movement coming from Oakland to LA to protest
the excesses of those celebrities reported here daily.
That would really be interesting.

Rob

This Uncle Tom is going down! Ha! I love it! These Republicans/******gers are awful. They make Obama look so frickin' good in comparison. At least, he's got some class. These right-wing coroprate lovin', fake moralist loonies aren't worth the **** that falls out of my @$$ when I take a dump.

Next....

Jim

Typical Rick Perry politics. DIRTY. But he had a good teacher. Bush.

Ace

This isn't just an accusation, there was a settlement, and maybe more than 1. I said about a month ago here on TMZ that in a year you wouldn't remember who Herman Cain was and I stand by that.

Ginger

Oh I don't know, Bill Clinton got two terms even with the bimbo eruptions in his first campaign and Monica in the second. I've worked with women who were offended when a man referred to them as 'girls.' So far, Cain is the pick of the litter if you ask me.

MikeP

Know the real Herman Cain.
And judge for yourself. He is an Idiot

Tom

He "made them uncomforta­ble"? When I was young and asking women for dates I am sure I must have made some of them uncomforta­ble. But should that have affected my career aspiration­s?

Beach

It worked for Bill Clinton didn't it?

His scandal was far worse too as he crawled out of Arkansas & jumped into the Presidential race.

KAM

Boy that didn't take long. Good thing we founf out now instead of after.
No Votes here!
IF YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM WITH HIS EMPLOYEES OR WOMEN THEN YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THEIR MONEY!
JMO

b.mclane

So many unimformed people like @Shelbyanne. Geez.FACT: ONLY 1 case was filed, not two. No one won. It was found to be without grounds for cause. No payout occurred for the claim. Woman was in process of being fired BEFORE she filed. NRA paid her a "severance" payout based on how long she had been with company not a claim payout those would be far more than $35,000. From Internet I can see how ppl cannot read and comprehend and then say all sorts of erroneous stuff.

Jake

I am a white male.

And I am now voting for Cain.

Years ago I would not have because of these likely fraudulent accusations.

But, the Clinton years immunized me from this kind of chicanery, and I no longer care about the filth of the Clinton years especially after finding out about the daily libertine activities of Jack Kennedy with the secret service procuring a daily female for his out of control urges, even to the point of using a gangsters woman.

Since the press put down the charges against Jack and did its best to put down any of these charges against Clinton and watching them now blow this so far out of proportion as to become laughable and ludicrous, I am convinced that Cain is the best man for the job of President of the United States at this time.

Impeachment for obama would be a very good idea if it were not for biden waiting in line. I now think that is why obama chose biden for that exact reason.

Pompano Ann

We (some) elected Bill ****on twice; with scandal before, durning and after. Let's walk the fine line here! I do find it interesting all this comes out on Cain when he takes the lead. Run for office and your closet is cleaned out for the world to see!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments