Arnold Schwarzenegger at Walmart

Save Money, Live Better

With Security

11/5/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Arnold Schwarzenegger at Walmart
Arnold Schwarzenegger's late night run to Walmart turned into a full-blown mob scene -- his security team tried in vain to keep the crowd at bay.

Arnold tweeted this pic from the checkout line, with the caption, "Albuquerque is getting cold, so I bought some warm clothes for my crew today. Thanks to the employees who helped me!"

A store employee tells TMZ ... Walmart managers dispatched their in-house security team to control the fans who hounded Arnold for pics and autographs.

Arnold's there shooting a movie -- and we're told he slapped down his Amex to purchase a bunch of long sleeve shirts and a few jackets ... totaling about $300.

flora68

WalMart SUCKS. http://walmar****ch.org/get-the-facts/

flora68

Why shouldn't I shop at WalMart?

Inform yourself. Seriously. Google "WalMar*****ch".

flora68

OK, this is ridiculous! Exactly what part of the phrase "WalMart_Watch" does the TMZ censor/computer find objectionable?

billybob

Arnold never took himself too seriously or too important. That's why i like this guy.

bunny

He bought clothes and people who buy used clothes won't even purchase Walmart brand, that's how bad it is. Hey look at those plastic bags! None of those in Portland. I guess plastic bags are the devil.

cbk

Isn't he in a union?
Nice job a-hole

joe gacia

I was going to **** on him for buying them walmart clothes but theres really nothing out here I wonder what time this was at because theres two good malls but theres a ton of walmarts all over....I live in albuturkey and it is getting ball freezing cold.... I miss the OC

kim

BIG DEAL THAT TERMINATES MY WANTING TO GO TO WALMART, HE IS AN A.HOLE AND TO MAKE IT WORSE HE IS FUGLY...

jarrod_sinclair@yahoo.com

Thank for this heart warming story.I enjoyed reading it.

J

"...his security team tried in vain to keep the crowd at bay..." Seriously TMZ? Do your research before posting something. Check his twitter, he said that he went there at 2 AM. Trust me, there are no "crowds" in Walmart at 2 AM.

Kabala

Was he picking up condoms, now that he's learned his lesson?

Barb

Anything for publicity.

blacksssheep

I don't know how this foreigner became Governor of ANY state!

stinky mcgee

Well shades of another photo-op like Flotus. Does this make Arnie a WalMartian? Listen to Dave Thomas sing the Wal Mart Theme Song - it's hilarious http://youtu.be/6RzcvFLPg1A

Raejean

It sounds like a nice gesture at face value until you consider that 1) he did it personally, so it was guaranteed to cause a semi-riot, and 2) he went to the cheapest place in town.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments