Lindsay Lohan

Counting Down the Days ...

11/6/2011 2:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1106_lindsay_lohan_wenn2
Lindsay Lohan will be turning herself in to jail any day now ... so she enjoyed one of her last night's on the outside by hitting up the popular Venice sushi joint Wabi-Sabi.

In reality ... Lindsay probably won't be locked up long enough to even miss one meal.

ketjo

Well finely got my revesions back from that twit of editor....wants me to rewrite and heat up the sex scenes.. easier for her to say she's 27 ,and Im 65 and married to a monk for the last ten years .....but I'll be damed if I turn this into a phono scene....
Have a nice evening gotta go melt some pages........Ahhhhhhhhhhhh James you just melt my bones !!!

Grandma Cracker

Wow, Lindsay getting ready to go to jail, and she is getting her butt kicked by Kim K in interest on TMZ.
She better step up her game before she fades into the woodwork.......

TheMarshmallowMan

So she went to Sam's house to eat?

Angela

Looks like she's gaining weight quick again. Why does she have to destroy herself constantly? She needs extensive psychological help

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Off topic: Who the fvck is Meebo and why is it OK to take over my browser? Meebo, and a bunch of these stupid "social network" websites are all over my pages - thanks to Meebo I can't even copy text from my own posts. Firewall won't block. AdBlockPlus shuts down my Javascript. This blows. It takes 2 minutes to load a page and it's getting worse. Fvck you, Microsoft - I guess paying for my computer doesn't give me the right to actually use it as intended.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
On topic: Linds was just spotted taking AA Ali to a local health clinic this afternoon. AA Ali was sitting in the waiting room, picking her skin bloody and shaking uncontrollably. Linds was looking in all the magazines for her picture and having a few dozen cigarettes.

Blood Red Witch

I understand this picture was supposedly taken from a bad angle but wtf is up with her neck? She is way to young for neck wrinkles.

Grandma Cracker

Wow, I sure hope Linds is logging on some CS days beofre she goes to jail!
When is the next court date?
12 days of real work per month is A LOT for someone that has never had a real job in her life.

Blood Red Witch

LMAO, FU! You were fast on that one!

ladygold

Can't this girl just go home and be happy watching TV or something?! She most likely has a home to die for and could enjoy a nice quiet evening in, with friends over for a visit, etc. But no. She HAS to go out clubbing night after night! When is she going to grow up?!!

ladygold

Muppet

Looks like she's wearing the same sweater she wore when she crashed the J.Edgar party! Looks like she hasn't bathed since then as well! Seriously something wrong with her! One day she looks quite decent then for weeks she looks like a grub! She needs to work on the personal hygiene!

Grandma Cracker

hummmm...I was reading comments on DListed and somebody that I did not recognize was talking about clamslam snortcake. Could that have been someone from here????
I wonder.....

Blood Red Witch

Muppet,

Julia is on to something there. Dont mention personal hygene and Lindsay here. You could be banned

Grandma Cracker

You know guys, I am so looking forward to our new MONTHLY perp walk of shame! We can make all kinds of fun bets and games.....just in time for the holidays!

tellmeaboutit