Charlie Sheen

Mocked on 'Two and a Half Men'

11/8/2011 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

110811_two_men_still

It wasn't enough to kill Charlie Sheen off in "Two and a Half Men" -- last night, creator Chuck Lorre took a personal shot at the Warlock on the show ... mocking Sheen's famous "winning" catchphrase.

During the episode, Jon Cryer's character was impersonating Charlie Harper  -- pretending to order scotch and hookers ... before uttering Sheen's favorite word, "WINNING."

Harper's dead ... maybe it's time to finally bury the hatchet too.

Vicki

The new 2 and 1/2 men does suck, feels like I am watching that 70's show all grown up. Almost painfull to watch.

Carmen

I absolutely agree.......the network did not want Charlie Sheen but they can't seem to do a script without mentioning his character..if it weren't for the excellent supporting cast the show would surely flop!

Diana Trueblood

I dont think it was funny at all, chuck lorre, has not got on with his life, charlie has two and half men, sucks they should of just canceled the show everyone says so why dont you listen to the people.

Dave

When Charlie was fired I stopped watching the show and it was my favorite.I watch one of the new shows it sucked

BlueGuitar

Bring back Charlie! All is forgiven ! He can come back in the shower! It was all a dream !
Just not the same chemistry between Ashton and Alan !

percila

Ashton is terrible its painful to watch the shows a joke and not in a funny way.Lorre is the one who should have been fired he's the real problem why does the network put up with him.Charlie Sheen was and is a great actor,and as far as the co-actors they can't say anything negative or they would be out on the street as well thats not hard to figure out.WE never missed a episode of two and a half men with Charlie now it's not worth watching the show should just go away sooner than later.

jerry

the new show stinks without Charlie. i do no*****ch it any more. it is just not the same it is a different show. Ashton is not right for this show it is not funny any more. make it a dream and bring Charlie back.

MARY

I LOVE this show without Charlie Sheen. It is SOOOO much better!!

Carla

I've watched the show since it has been on. Cryer is still awesome, but he and Sheen made you believe they were brothers. Without the 2 of them together - the show has lost its magic.

Kay Griffin

The best written,best acted comedy show on TV has been replaced by the most stupid show with the worst actor (AK) on TV. It is NOT funny!! Give up or get Charlie back.

maxine

I no longer like or enjoy the show charlie is a bad boy and the show didnt try to hide this and the show was comical now it is nothing but boring, without charlie sheeen made the show . I wnat HIm back, eat crow and get him back

Descendant of the apostle james

(THE INSIDE MESSAGE ON HOW THEY KILLED SHEENE OFF) JUDAS EXPODED IN THE END ASWELL !

Smilie

Screw that id say bring Charlie back but you know what, Charlie move on. People have hard times and good times Charlie come back to us!

bob

really . jake smoking weed .. he was really stoned on that show . one little problem with that .he is underage in real life .. that show sucks now . ijust hapened to click on that part of the show .. it will be off the air soon

Brenda

Funny I never watched this show when Charlie was on. Then when he was booted I started watching replays that I TIVOed. I have found myself to be disappointed when I saw it was a tivo'd show with ak. Last night was the final staw. When his brother went to bed saying WINNING. I though sorry sucker you are LOSING. Even though Charlie had his problems did they do better with AK. Looks like AK should of been the one that ended the show saying LOSING. This show will not last. you are LOSING.