Lindsay Lohan

Exit Through the

Coroner's Gift Shop, Please

11/11/2011 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111011_lindsay_tv_stil

Lindsay Lohan can do her community service and her holiday shopping down at the coroner's office ... which has it's own gift shop!! Let's just hope inventory doesn't get crossed up over there.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Blood Red Witch

Sure, andy. What are we betting and what will I win?

AGENT smith

Julia her name is Riane Gracie, you can google her or send her a facebook add.

FUTMZ

wen linds get hoem frum wirk wure gona haev a speshel diner just the 2 uf us liek gurlefrends

Delmar

Aha, I hate to spoil the fun but what does Lindsay say in this interview between 4:28-4:35??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPJGaEpuEKI&feature=related

Blood Red Witch

That was way disturbing. And looks like only a few months before she started using botox.

AGENT smith

BRAZIL!!! DOS SANTOS!!!

ketjo

Think I will just stay in the Corner and lurk with GC and BRW........Though if I want to see a good fight all I have to do is ride down the road to Hadley's Country Lites at 2:00 AM when the bar is closed...There's always a good fight breaking out in the parking lot between the town boys and the locals....Always bet on the local boys ! they fight dirty.......
now going into cloaking mode..........

Blood Red Witch

Andy,

Did I win or lose? I need to collect or pay my bet! ASAP!

Blood Red Witch

Julia is just adorable. Also, she is expanding my horizons with MMA and stuffs.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This twit wouldn't know 'fine art' if she was standing in the middle of the Getty or the Guggenheim.

ilovegossip

@delmar,

Not sure if your link was aimed at me or not, but I've always said that Dina acts as her manager, but not by name. She does it behind the scenes. Your link is from 5 years ago, and she's had other named managers since. But Dina still has a say in what she does. I will give you her two recent quotes once again, one regarding the Gotti movie, and the other regarding the Playboy shoot:
Dina may not be a manager in name (she was at one time, but not now), she still manages Lindsay's career to some extent.
Here is her quote regarding Gotti: Lindsay's momager, Dina Lohan, told X17online exclusively that she was "brokering the deal" for her daughter's return to the screen.
Here is a direct quote from Dina regarding the Playboy photo shoot:
'we have a contractual say in how far it goes and her and Mr. Hefner will decide.'

ilovegossip

Andy, please, this isn't an adult site...

Grandma Cracker

Julia, remember you are Lady V

ilovegossip

He doesn't read it all the time. He's looking over my shoulder now. He was following along until you started...and I made him leave.

Why can't you take that to personal email? It's inappropriate for here anyway.

Grandma Cracker

Lady V must be pissed at Linds.
FOL doesn't come around anymore and neither does game over
It was cool reading Victoria and Patrick fighting over Lindsay and telling each others secrets...