« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mike McQueary

I'm In Protective Custody,

Double Fisting Booze

11/11/2011 3:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1111-mike-mcqueary-getty-bn
Mike McQueary has reportedly informed the Penn State football players that he's currently in protective custody and "double fisting" alcohol.

According to PennLive.com, one of the PSU coaches gathered several players in a room on campus and allowed McQueary to speak to the team via speaker phone.

McQueary reportedly told the team, "I wanted to let you guys know I'm not your coach anymore. I'm done.”

McQueary also told the team he's not at the University, but in protective custody after receiving several threats ... and "double fisting" booze.

McQueary was placed on administrative leave earlier today.

McQueary -- who's married with a 2-year-old daughter -- is the man who witnessed Jerry Sandusky allegedly rape a young boy back in 2002 ... but failed to stop the attack and didn't report the crime to the police.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cheryl

McQueary is a POS!!! I'm a middle aged small woman & Im OUTRAGED at these monstrous devious criminal assaults that have been perpetrated on these children!!! I know without a doubt that if I witnessed anything even remotely close to ANY SEXUAL ACT being perpetrated on a child I WOULD INTERVENE even if I could only scream, cuss like a truck driver, threaten the perp & tell him I'm calling the cops & try to get that child away from him!!! Then I'd be calling the cops IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! WOULDNT be calling MY MOMMY OR DADDY for advice!!!

Kaffee

Where was Mrs. Sandusky during all this. Don't tell me she didn't know anything. He used to molest kids in their basement. I saw a picture of their house, its not that big. She must have heard something. She should go to jail too.

Kim

Mike McQueary is as EVIL and GUILTY as Jerry Sandusky since he didnot try to protect the minor or report Jerry Sandusky.

j

maybe some cianide with that booz creep.

pudders99

I am not saying any of them were right with what happened, but this MORON to me is the worst. He saw it while it was happening and did NOTHING. No cops, no campus police, no 911. How could any humane being watch this go on with their own eyes and do NOTHING??? I feel for all the victims, my heart goes out to them and their families.

Cyn507

Spoken like a true douche.

jackie boy

No job is worth keeping to remain silent on such an abusive creep (Sandusky). All of these guys are playing woulda, coulda, shoulda. Sexual abuse is worse than murder. At least the victim in a murder doesn't have to live with the damage. Whistleblowers on situations such as this need protection to keep their jobs. I figure the sporting world has many more agressors like Sandusky (sp) hanging around young boys and girls. Lets not forget the victims in these very unfortunate events. May they come out of it okay.

fred

Mr. Macho man can double fist all he wants but he's all washed up. No one will hire this guy in any position where he's in the public eye. I'm sure the kid he saw being raped probably has been double fisting drinks all his life just to forget the egotistical football lovin' monsters at Penn State.

Wonderland

what a classy prick. All these pedstate ppl really only care about themselves. What a bunch of selfish jerks.

tom

As someone well versed in law I can tell everyone that the University's suggestion that he is still on payroll (Jeeze) is due to his "whistle blower" status. Bull---! Does not apply for 9 years worth of reasons. Something else is going on behind the scenes.

static

What kind of sick culture existed under Paterno that nobody does anything about a 10 year old boy being raped?

RonBurgundy

He's not actually a full blown Ginger, he's more of a Daywalker!

Still hope he dies.

ken

HE SHOULD BE HUNTED DOWN LIKE THE DOG HE IS...LET A MAN RAPE A BOY...HE DESERVES SOMETHING WORSE

Michael

This guy is such a pathetic human. Couldnt do anything to protect a ten year old boy from being raped by a large old man, but the second he gets some threats he runs to the police for protection. Why couldnt you do the same thing for the child you witnessed getting raped?
This idiot should be thrown to the wolves

Rose

The prosecution needs McQueary's testimony to convict a pedophile and people in position of authority that enabled the conduct. He is a key witness, and clearly knows more than what has been made public. Point the finger if you have to but he already lives with what he did not do that night. If only people were smart enough to understand that.