Marc Anthony

Turns Two U.S. Marines

into Vegas ROCKSTARS

11/12/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Marc Anthony
So there he was, partying in Vegas ... when Marc Anthony noticed two U.S. marines hanging out at the Venetian ... and decided he was going to show his appreciation, by treating them to most kick-ass night EVER.

TMZ has confirmed ... Anthony approached the two marines and personally invited them to hang with him at Tao nightclub Thursday night -- hours before Veteran's Day.

We're told Anthony treated the guys like rock stars -- ordering bottles of expensive booze at a private V.I.P. table and making sure everyone knew they were the guests of honor that night.

Marc Anthony marines vipSources close to Marc tell us the singer was more than happy to treat the marines as a thank you for their service to our country.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Calindi

Gotta capitalize "Marines". It's like "America" - you wouldn't write it lowercase, right? But cool to see service members getting respect!

Calindi

Also, the reason they were wearing their uniform is that it was the Marine Corps Birthday on Thursday... any good Marine was in dress blues that night, and most of them got their drinks paid for by patriotic Americans who, rather than making snide comments on TMZ, were grateful to the men and women who have seen battle to protect Americans' right to be obnoxious and ungrateful like most of you!

CN

I always thought he had AIDS or looked like he was sick and terribly unhealthy..JLO has terrible taste in men..How she could sleep with that creep makes me sick.he will do anything for attention

Buddy The Elf

Dont follow the guy, know his music or ever really been a fan of him. But this is a fantastic story.

Maria

Everything this people does is all to be in the tabloids ! what about help the families with food or other help? he has a lot of money to spend helping people ,not getting drunk with them !

moso

OHH RAH!!!!
I went to the Marine Corps Ball last night and had a lot of fun..Thank you Marc for caring!!! A lot of these guys & families go unrecognized for what they do everyday! As a Marine wife, I thank you as we are all FAMILY!!! USMC!!!!!! Where was I???? JK Hey Marc.. When in NY... I'm free!!! :)

Lionnnnnesssss

Simply AWESOME!!! I've been a fan of Marc WAAAY pre Jlo and I continue to be one.. He's not attractive but he's talented and obviously extremely kind!!

Valejo

I think this was a great thing he did. And for the people saying that it was all for the press, well if you notice there are no pictures of him posing with the Marines for the cameras. It was a kind gesture from someone with the means to do so. It's nice to read about someone doing something good, rather than about the divorces and court cases.

Angela R.

Hmm, Marines are not allowed to drink while wearing their uniform.

CitySide

Good job by Marc Anthony! Very cool thing to do.

Crystal

If they were Marines.....to bad they were violating dress code. Pretty sure you can't wear your uniform to a club/casino to hangout and party. However, it was very nice of Marc Anthony to honor them. Proud Army Wife!

mkmartin

ahahah I know them.Crazy she had a picture of Marc Anthony with her and her husband on facebook the night of the ball.

Sam

I was in Vegas almost two weeks ago and there was tons of Marines.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5