Sylvester Stallone

My Pen Is Ridiculously Ugly

11/12/2011 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

111111_stallone_still

Sylvester Stallone has successfully crafted an unforgettable pen -- unfortunately, it's only unforgettable for its uniquely, umm ... ugly looks. Oh, and it costs $5,000!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Strokadellic

What a misleading photo considering Sylvester Stallone is illiterate.

Attalina

Who the hell physically writes anymore? Hasn't the Internet and word processing programs made the pen an extinct concept?

B

This is such a randomly weird (and yes, UGLY) product. I keep noticing how daintily he is holding that macho pen.
Chaos! The fashionable way for warlords and drug dealers to manage their books and gouge out their enemies' eyes.

Waverunner9

I used to sell this brand. They are quite the luxury product....... and the hardest item in the store to sell. (CEO's, company Pres., etc.) They're limited in production, hand crafted and each has it's own serial number as well as huge price tag. They also are the "official" pen producer for Ferrari sports cars. Go figure. Bet this makes everyone's xmas list for sure, especially in this economy.

coathanger

My "Pen is" Ridiculously Ugly.

Stiletto

Steroids and hookers that won't laugh...neither come cheap.

MikeD

Really RAD ! By the way, has anyone noticed how much the Face of Mussolini Looks Like Berlisconi? I mean Really !

Raxtoren

tmz is obviously controlled by homosexuals and women.
Sure, I would never fork over 5000 for it, but how much crap doesnt celeb women buy/sell without anyone of you mocking it?... look at Paula Abdhullas jewelerys etc.

Muppet

Who doesn't have better things to spend their money on? A $5000 pen? One would have to be crazy to buy one!

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Though I would never waste $5000 on pen, I don't find the pen ugly. Why do you think it's ugly, TMZ? Because has skulls on it? Skulls are always in.

ahahah

my pen is huge

jack-55d79

Stallone is not stupid, IIRC, he's slightly on the right of the bell-curve. The pen, however, looks like pre (or at least very early)-Renaissance depictions of Hell and the Black Death. With none of the relevance, and none of the historical charm. It actually fits in with half the expensive stuff sold in high end boutiques because it has requisite lack of taste and fat wallet needed to buy it. Maybe Nick Cage will buy one to use it as a butt crevice scratcher. Handy when eating steak with his mammoth handled idiot-knife, while wiping A1 sauce off his jowls with €500 notes and $100 bills.

Sandra

What a piece of junk!!

stu

Do u know how many sunglasses i lose/break every yr!

BigBoyBC

Stallone can write? I didn't think he could read, let-alone write...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments