Kim Kardashian

Unleashing Heavyweight Lawyer

To Silence PR Flack

11/13/2011 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1113_kim_kardashian_new3Kim Kardashian is finally firing back at the guy who has been making claims her wedding was a sham -- by hiring legal pit bull Marty Singer to put a muzzle on him ... TMZ has learned.

A guy by the name of Jonathan Jaxson has been doing a media tour to promote his book (coincidence?) and saying Kim never wanted to marry Kris Humphries and her wedding was all staged.

Jaxson claims he knows this because he did PR work for her, but a source close to Kim tells us they worked together once, years ago, on a blog ... and that Kim barely remembers who he is.

We're told Kim is particularly baffled how Jaxson can talk about Kim's wedding plans ... when she hasn't spoken to him in years.

But as part of their brief time together, we're told Kim had Jaxson sign a confidentiality agreement -- which Kim clearly feels he's violating now. Kim has now hired Marty Singer, who submitted papers to a private arbitration to attempt to shut Jaxson up immediately.

KK is claiming Jaxson has damaged her reputation with his allegedly defamatory statements and she wants a minimum of $200,000 in damages.

Singer tells TMZ, "Everything that he is saying is false and nonsense ... This guy is in it to promote himself for his 15 mins of fame."

When contacted, Jonathan Jaxson told us, "I have never signed an agreement dealing with confidentiality with Kim Kardashian.  I have an agreement in my possession that does not have either parties signature on it."

Diane

This is to all the people who want to slam Jonathan Jaxson. I know for a fact, 100%, he was Kim's acting publicist. I was on the phone with Kim at one point during their working relationship. The problem is Hollywood fame ha***** the Kardashian family in a way that they obviously don't like. Raising my family in Hollywood, CA, and socializing with all of the Hollywood stars many adore, I know all of this to be true in how they all stage their lives. The bashing can keep going, and this lawyer can continue to bash and make threats, but you better have your sh*t together because it will backfire. Money can buy you fame, but it won't last forever...Especially when the truth is EXPOSED. Try again Mr. Singer, you are a bully and nothing further!!!

ben

She is a pig!!! enough said!!

Buzz

KIM KARDASHIANHOE..Is A BIG AZZ (and I mean FAT AZZ) Hoe. LIAR. This Guy I seen him, on a Talk Show, AND I BELIEVE EVERY WORD he Says about this family. He was Inside, this TrashKLAN. ANd this is a FREE COUNTRY. HE should be ABLE TO SAY and WRITE whatever he wants..HER TRASHY MOM, just WROTE A TRASH NOVEL about her Skanky Affair Ridden Life. And Her Oh so dear dead friend Nicole. Where was she that night nicole died?? Oh wasn't there...But. Had to Write about her. THIS FAMILY NEEDS TO BE OFF THE AIR...And KIM needs to be Countersued..I hope this GUY TALKS SOMEMORE. I hope he has some DIRT that was TAPED. Speaking of TAPE, thats how Kim got her Start.

Patti

Please leave Kim alone - this story makes me laugh out loud and she keeps opening her mouth and digging the hole deeper. She truly thinks her fans are morons and will buy any BS.

JaneDelPueblo

Kim: stop and quit being an opportunist. You're going to need many lawyers whether to sue and pursue all those who believe that your wedding was a fiasco a big scam to seek ratings in your family show. It is seen that neither remmember or understood the true meaning of your wedding vows. Here we always want to have 15 minutes of glory soo is you. When you land on earth and learn to be a real person then you will gain more fans. You're a woman ****y, arogant and manipulative as it is your mother. At least that is what is seen on your show.... OK know you can come and sue me too!

Steven

S-H-A-M SHAM SHAM SHAM!!! Stop lying you know damn we all know it was a sham! There are 350,000,000 of us and we all know it was a sham!

maureen

Kim Kardashian would have to sue everyone for 'damage control' since there is nobody who believes her marriage was not just a publicity stunt -or that the divorce is not for publicity either. The only thing Kim cares about is $$$ and publicity.

tellmeaboutit

Hey, I'd believe this guy quicker than I'd believe anything that phoney b*tch has to say. TURN OFF THE KARDASHIANS, all of them, all their products, and those who continue to support this "reality" freak show.

Bruno

Another report says she's suing the rep for $200k. Is it just coincidence that is the same amount she "donated" in lieu of returning the "wedding" presents?

Clues

LMAO. Isn't this what her mother is doing with her book to the Brown family? Denise Brown I hear is speaking out now saying her book about Nicole is pretty much all lies, and she is hurting the Brown family and opening up old wounds and her mother is not doing well. I hope the Brown family lawyers up and sues the mother PIG JENNER.

Buzz

200K...Just the Right Amount she was to Donate from Her "NON PROFITTED WEDDING"...SURE, these People are TRASH. The worse kind of TRASHDIANS...They Need to Be CANCELLED. I really hope They Sink on NOV 27th..when the new episodes come out...I hope the Its the Lowest Show Watched...

Tera

"he just wants his 15 minutes of fame". Pot. Kettle. Black. The publicist is just stating what all of us already know.

BigRedFan

Why should Kim be angry? Jaxson is just telling the truth. No one who truly loves their spouse can all of a sudden call it off after only a couple of months. This wedding was a SHAM and the Kardashian's made MILLIONS on it. They are nothing but a gold digging family who are every repulsive. They will never know what true happiness is because their entire lives are built around the almighty dollar. It's all about me, myself and I.

Butterfly

JAXSON HAS DAMAGED HER REPUTATION??? MY GOD!!! It only proves how pathetically out of touch she is with the real world.

brandy

Enough of all this Kim media.....all you are doing is paying her bills. She is a drama quenn who does care who she uses or steps on to get what she wants. If everyone would ignore her...she might actually have to get a life, and we might can actually hold our supper down. Without her face plastered everywhere