Tori Spelling

Did Your Husband Just Tweet

Your Naked Boobs?

11/17/2011 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tori Spelling naked boob
Dean McDermott set Twitter ON FIRE last night ... when he posted a photo of his adorable son ... that appeared to feature his wife's naked boobs in the background.

Oops.

update_bar
8:12 AM PST: Dean has deleted the offending tweet.

Joksterz

Is that an iPad?

tc

Lets not go overboard people she could be breast feeding her other child, and he happened to come in the room.Lots not start rumors when you don't have all the facts.

jgossip

Is she laying down? Why is she exposed like this in the room with her son... with a camera out????? It's all very werid/wrong! And yes..... the ZIT is gross! lol!

Different Rules Apply

This was bound to happen - when you spend your personal life in front of cameras you lose the understanding of what PRIVACY is. Get off TV, get off Twitter and raise your family properly. Exhibitionists indeed. I say this was intentional because Tori and Dean are attention whores.

anony

Man, those are some tired boobs!

Gia D

My question is why is she laying naked with little children that's just me personally??

Jen

You people who say it's not right for her to be naked in front of a FOUR year old boy are the sick ones. He's FOUR for God's sake!! Only adults are sick enough to sexualize breasts, which are intended to nourish & feed babies & children. Pervs.

Cru

Stupid Americans and their sexual hangups.

AA

She's nursing her one-month old, people! Perfectly natural and something I'm sure her family is used to seeing. Get your heads out of the gutter -- those boobs are not her own until she weans her daughter...

SawDemBoobs

I saw them. I did. I did see the boobs here: http://lockerz.com/s/156878622 He still has not deleted the photo.

rockerchic

I have been a Tori fan since 90210 and I think it's an honest mistake. For those of you who feel its wrong for her to have her boobs out in front of her child, grow up people, she just had a baby and her son is only like five years old. There just boobs people!!

bluzzone

Bad boob jib. Very fake looking.

cindy

I don't want to see that horse-mouthed, bug-eyed boobs.

Jerri

I wonder if they are still soul mates after this picture. lol. I get it Tori wants to lay around naked ,but do it when her kids arent hanging out in the room with her. Also she better get in touch with proactive cause if her son has zits at his age now can u imagine at 15 .. just saying..

Oh Ren Ishii

If you look at the uncensored photo it looks like she's got old dog nipple....big ol' used up nipples. But that's better than looking at her face though!!