« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jason Kidd

NBA Stud Dishing Off SICK

Dallas Condo for $1.6 Million

11/19/2011 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Kidd house for sale
With the NBA lockout in full effect -- Jason Kidd is hoping to make a couple of bucks in real estate ... selling off his PIMPED OUT condo in Dallas ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the property tell TMZ ... Kidd originally purchased the 2,607 square foot pad back in 2008 for just under $1.5 mil.  Now, he's listed the place at $1,595,000 ... hoping to turn a small profit.

The place ain't bad -- boasting 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a theater and a gym ... along with crazy views of Dallas. There's even a private four car garage.

The place is on the 21st floor of the Azure Condo complex ... right around the corner from American Airlines Arena ... where J. Kidd helped lead the Mavericks to the NBA championship last season.

Calls to Kidd's rep have not been returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KayInSA

Funny...I was just looking at Azure on the internet. Now it's mentioned on TMZ. Azure must be popular.

boricua4669

Nice apartment, but very poorly decorated !

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Crazy views, I bet, of sprawl, there's not much else there. No mountains, no ocean.....I miss California.

schizzna

There is no profit $1.595 Million x .6% sales commision = $95,700.00. So that is $1,499,300.00. Take into account all mortgage payments and down payment.All he is doing is paying off the mortgage with a $250K+ loss. That's if gets asking price.

Elle-Vee

You mention a theater and a gym. What you don't mention is that these facilities are shared by and accessible to all residents in the Azure. They are not exclusive to Jason Kidd.

Evelina618

Its not called the American airlines arena that's where the Miami heat play, Dallas Arena is called American airlines center

Britney Valdez

I agree...Nice Condo, but very poor decorating. Place needs some cool modern furniture to go with the overall vibe of the place. I live in a similar open view condo on the northwest side of Dallas and my furniture is super modern and all my friends love it. I bought most of it from a website called http://www.modernhomeandfurniture.com they have a great selection at affordable prices. The Kidd should take a page from my book and decorate with style with his next place!