Rebecca BLACK

Friday, Friday, Friday!

11/25/2011 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117_rebecca_black_launch

What better way to celebrate Black Friday ... than with the girl the day is named after -- Rebecca Black! Check out some of these pictures taken over the course of her prolific 9-month career.

Fun, fun, fun, fun.

Strokadellic

I hope she f*cking dies as soon as possible...or at least disappears.

kanyeisgay

Those kids get high on meth and smoke dope and ride around downtown Compton with BLACKS on Fridays without..... SEAT BELTS.

FreeWill

I don't know why but I clicked in the goddawn video :P

elena

People need to stop being so mean to this teenager. This is a form of bullying and it needs to stop. I actually like her song.

Deep-Sigh

Thanks for the link TMZ, my eardrums burst like a pimple on my arse and now my ears are bleeding. Happy f'n Black Friday to you too.

SUNIA3

she is just a kid. people need to find another place to spew their venom,

Alexis

Rebecca Black is living proof what is wrong with American society today. You can be a talentless hack like her, but you will soon get all attention and maybe record deals. But, serioeusly talented genius kids are over looked and noone knows about them! People shouldn't encourage Rebacca, she is another Kim K waiting to happen!!

Delaware D

I love this song! Its better than anything The Beatles ever did.

Delaware D

* I was joking.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I guess it was pretty smart for Khols to use this dumb song in their dumb commercial. It's been stuck in my head for days....I hate the holidays, they're so gross.

Winter55

I know she's only a teenager but she is an awful singer. And her mom really needs to stop saying she can't go anywhere without being recongize because she's so famous. I'm sorry but she's no Selena Gomez!

Deesker

I can't believe I watched her video for the first time. Oh my gosh. The only good thing about it was the black guy rapping to it. The song is really bad and unnerving.

I'llHitIt

She's not Kim K or any of her annoying assed family forcing themselves into legitmacy! She's a kid who made a song, that although may not sound the best, was catchy and gave her a chance to earn her own money and help a charity! God bless her!

Lisa

If she's reading this, I like the song...Sorry, but aren't most teen pop-singers bring out song like this?

obama'saracist

did you hear this girl sing with out auto tune.oh my gosh she cant sing at all

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments